Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renting - changing furniture around

Options
  • 18-05-2010 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

Space can get a little bit tight in the kitchen area of my apartment that i am renting. Would anyone be able to help me with the wording of my lease. it says in a paragraph that i am not to make any alterations in the internal arrangements of the premises. just wondering would i be allowed to change the furniture around just a little bit like moving the couch and turning the table around. sure who knows if i go to the trouble it might not even work out and i could change back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

You can move furniture around. When it says "alterations in the internal arrangements of the premises" it means things like knocking down walls etc etc You can even take stuff out and store it else were as long as you put it back in the same condition when it's time to move out.

Advertisement