Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liberties on RTE

Options
  • 18-05-2010 10:35pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

anyone watching this show?

the racism of the flower ladies :eek: very funny:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

You reckon they pay taxes or collect benefits even though they work? Im sick of people saying 'real dubs' when talking about these hopeless, racist scroungers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

ah the poor tailor man:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Aw feck pity I didn't see this thread earlier.

The oul wans on Meath St.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

irishbird wrote: »
    anyone watching this show?

the racism of the flower ladies :eek: very funny:)

yeah brilliant...very funny. the truth can be hard to stomach alright.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Aw feck pity I didn't see this thread earlier.

The oul wans on Meath St.:D

i am sure it will be on the rte player - it was very good. i loved living on meath street

• Advertisement

Aw this was the progamme made a while back, mate had it on DVD a few months back and was meant to get it off him, wmust remember to watch it tomorrow on RTE Player.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

irishbird wrote: »
    i am sure it will be on the rte player - it was very good. i loved living on meath street
    I used to live there 4 years ago. Has the street market gone smaller? Last time I was there I noticed there were ferwe stalls on teh street.

Barna77 wrote: »
    I used to live there 4 years ago. Has the street market gone smaller? Last time I was there I noticed there were ferwe stalls on teh street.

Not smaller no, but ye alot less stalls. I'd say the decrease would be due to deaths and people moving up towards Thomas St with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I was at an event a few months back with a presentation by the two guys who made it.

They played an extended version of those two "oul' wans" that they had been forced to edit for broadcast. They had a lot more choice opinions on the non-Irish than was shown.

• Advertisement
Advertisement