Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking about joining Knightbrook health club?

Options
  • 18-05-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi guys, thinking about the above....

ANyone a member? is it a good club?

Any other suggestions in the trim area?

MG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Use the council run gym on the Balivor road. It's just outside of town, there loads of parking and it has the usual equipment you'd expect to find in a gym.

Cable stacks, squat rack, treadmills & bikes. It also has a decent pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I am a member of Knightsbrook and it is well run. I checked out Aura and in my opinion the overall setup is better in Knightsbrook, dressing room facilities are better and the machines are also almost always available.

The pool in Aura seems better but overall I prefer Knightsbrook. They have good rates and are flexible with couple / family memberships. Feel free to pm me if you wish to ask any specific questions. Also, you should ask for for a free session and compare yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

squod wrote: »
    Use the council run gym on the Balivor road. It's just outside of town, there loads of parking and it has the usual equipment you'd expect to find in a gym.

Cable stacks, squat rack, treadmills & bikes. It also has a decent pool.

It's also Squeeky clean and overall has a more friendly feel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

FewToLose wrote: »
    It's also Squeeky clean and overall has a more friendly feel :D

I have to say that I dont agree with that statement. I am a member of Knightsbrook and have used Aura. I have found Knightsbrook very friendly and not as busy and also far prefer the changing rooms and I know that i am not the only one that thinks that. And, no, I am not an employee.

Advertisement