Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No access to the MMA forum

Options
  • 18-05-2010 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

I see the mods are as unbiased as usual, I have no access to the MMA forum, no warning or reason given for this. Care to give a VIABLE reason?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you have an issue with a moderating decision you should first PM the mod in question (cowzerp) for more details. If you're unsatisfied with the response you get, PM the CMods (Sparks / uberwolf) and they'll have a look at it for you. If, after that you're still unhappy, come back here and an admin will review the issue for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

When I go into his profile, the PM option isnt available, im guessing my response to his "mate" angered him. Had it been a normal poster the ban wouldnt have happened.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, I've checked and cowzerp is set up to receive PMs. The easiest way to PM someone is to find a post of their's, click on their name and in the dropdown box click on "Send private message to X". Let me know if you still have a problem after trying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

We're from Dublin and we're going to Derry in 2 weeks. I have some questions:

1) is it true that that far north we have to put our watches back... to 2006?
    2) Are there really dragons there?

Looking forward to this and thanks to Jason.

EDIT! Just noticed it's not announced I've removed the name!

This was a joke and not offensive at all.
    Still safer than the Junkie, skanger, Knacker, mugger and scumbag ridden streets of Dublin.

This is downright offensive to Dublin boards members, im happy with the decision to ban him for 1 month.

Lose the attitude and you'll be fine on the forum.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement