Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA forum query

Options
  • 18-05-2010 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭

Unbelieveable, is this place run by commies? My posts in my helpdesk thread have to be approved because I disagreed with a Mod? I am responding to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055915425

The PM option on cozwerps profile isnt available, im guessing the reason for the ban was because I responded(without insult) to his "mates" jibe about going up north.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, first off, lose the attitude, you're not exactly going the right way about getting your issue dealt with favourably.

Second, all posts except for the first post in a thread have to be approved by an admin. That goes for your posts and anyone else's on the thread. It has nothing to do with you disagreeing with a mod.

Now that we've cleared all that up, I'm locking this thread and we can go back to your original one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement