Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new forum question

Options
  • 18-05-2010 11:33pm

Hey all, just wondering, how long does it take a thread on the forum requests to go from "new" to "ongoing"

Just for curiosity's sake like

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

They're pretty much ad hoc tbh, there's no set time. Want me to take a look at one in particular?

Yes please, if you could have a look at the journalism/boards articles it would be great.

I was just wondering if a thread was up in new forums for a month would it be automatically changed to ongoing or somesuch.

And actually, while I'm here. Does it make any difference if a thread is new or ongoing?
    Thanks Zaph,

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well tbh I don't think it makes a whole lot of difference. The approved and rejected tags are the only useful ones imo. The tags themselves are set manually, there's no automation involved. An automatic change of tags would be nice, but I don't know if vB is capable of that.

Advertisement