Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dothetest

• 18-05-2010 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been posted before. Came across it today and figured it might be of interest. Really clever ads!

http://www.dothetest.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I've seen the ad and I think it's very good, really gets the point across well in a way drivers can understand (I have certainly had moments where I have been focusing too much on one thing and nearly not seen something else). A lot of city traffic systems seem to make bikes invisible by pushing them to the side, onto off road cycle lanes and of course cyclists don't help themselves sometimes either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

I saw a great one in the last couple years..there was a scene [pickup game of basketball] and the next time you watched you you saw the guy in the gorilla suit walking across the middle of the screen, which you couldnt see with the distraction of the game..genius :D

then there was the derren brown one with the victorian hall charlatans show going on, where he puts a banana or something on one side of the stage and even tells us it is going to move/disappear..and even when you know its coming you still miss the f*ckin ninja gorilla ! :pac:

classics..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

me@ucd wrote: »
    I saw a great one in the last couple years..there was a scene [pickup game of basketball] and the next time you watched you you saw the guy in the gorilla suit walking across the middle of the screen, which you couldnt see with the distraction of the game..genius :D

That one is on the linked website...its excellent! :D

Advertisement