Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird looking clairvoyant guy

• 18-05-2010 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Ive noticed when reading the waterford paper that there is always an add for this clairvoyant guy in the classified section with a pic of him and all. the pic is fairly small but the hair on the guy is bloody ridiculous looking but i thought it might be the pic quality. well i saw the guy in tescos today. the head on him. who the hell is this guy? do ppl actually go to him to get their fortune read! ive never seen such a head or hair/wig/dead animal. crazy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

ye hes in waterford today rem sayin about the head on him,said it to me mother about 5 years ago,looks like the pic was taken in the 70s or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

He can sell ya a gate if you're not happy with the radein

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

anplaya wrote: »
    ye hes in waterford today rem sayin about the head on him,said it to me mother about 5 years ago,looks like the pic was taken in the 70s or something

That's actually what he looks like. Saw him in town the other day.

Apparently he can provide you with a comprehensive and very personal reading. :D

Then again, so can I, and I have no psychic powers!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Yes Boss

Vanhalla wrote: »
    Ive noticed when reading the waterford paper that there is always an add for this clairvoyant guy in the classified section with a pic of him and all. the pic is fairly small but the hair on the guy is bloody ridiculous looking but i thought it might be the pic quality. well i saw the guy in tescos today. the head on him. who the hell is this guy? do ppl actually go to him to get their fortune read! ive never seen such a head or hair/wig/dead animal. crazy

I am not into that mumbo jumbo, but i don't understand why you have to have a go at his appearance! Cheap shot in my opinion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

^ I would have to agree,

On a side note Is he a medium? As i believe there is a special place in hell for people who profit off the grief of people loosing family/friends.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Joey leBlanc

I was in the GPO on The Quay a few weeks ago doin the Lotto & yer man was in front of me. He asked the fella behind the counter for a quick pick for the next 3 draws. The post man gave him his ticket but Wiggy pipes up & says that the ticket is wrong, he wanted a quick pick with different numbers for each of the three draws. Post man says thats impossible as the set quick pick numbers is the same for 3 draws, the machine is unable to do this. Wiggy starts getting all lippy & starts complaining. Post man is getting more than a little peed off so he's says to him "Your supposed to be a clairvoyant, you should be able to pick the winning numbers!". Wiggy grumbles & mutters & sheepishly walks out the door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

I was in the GPO on The Quay a few weeks ago doin the Lotto & yer man was in front of me. He asked the fella behind the counter for a quick pick for the next 3 draws. The post man gave him his ticket but Wiggy pipes up & says that the ticket is wrong, he wanted a quick pick with different numbers for each of the three draws. Post man says thats impossible as the set quick pick numbers is the same for 3 draws, the machine is unable to do this. Wiggy starts getting all lippy & starts complaining. Post man is getting more than a little peed off so he's says to him "Your supposed to be a clairvoyant, you should be able to pick the winning numbers!". Wiggy grumbles & mutters & sheepishly walks out the door.

eh no that didnt happen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

ziedth wrote: »
    ^ I would have to agree,

On a side note Is he a medium? As i believe there is a special place in hell for people who profit off the grief of people loosing family/friends.

He does indeed claim to be a medium and I feel the exact same way as you.
    SUNGOD wrote: »
    eh no that didnt happen

Exactly. Why would a psychic do a quick pick? He'd just pick the winning numbers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

It actually makes my blood boil, Derren brown did a good show a last week he exposed this lad Joe Power in Liverpool of being a fake he was making a fortune and even after the show prob still will.

I can live with any other kind because your not hurting anyone but mammy ziedth has prob given the bones of a grand to various frauds over the years. She only in the last couple of weeks has said that they are con artists.

Not to be outdone she is Reading up on Cold Reading which these guys use and is gonna go back to one in particular and call him out on it. I'm very proud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neeko

Yes Boss wrote: »
    I am not into that mumbo jumbo, but i don't understand why you have to have a go at his appearance! Cheap shot in my opinion!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You obviously haven't seen this lad. He looks freekin hilarious!

Every week in work we cut the picture out of the paper and stick him up on the notice board. Funny!

Ha ha:D:):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

I did notice him when I looked in the paper recently. I was wondering if he actually looked like that or if it was a badly cropped image.
    2zxup93.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Every time I see that picture, I wonder was it a mistake and should have been in the death column.
    .blackbirdgenie.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

i need the number to ring his barber to see if i can get in for a style like tha lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neeko

marlin vs wrote: »
    Every time I see that picture, I wonder was it a mistake and should have been in the death column.
    .blackbirdgenie.gif

Hah! yeah he looks like he should be in the deaths all right :D.

Great picture, that'll save me scanning him in work tomorrow. I think i'll make him my profile picture. I just hope i don't infringe on any privacy laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

neeko wrote: »
    Hah! yeah he looks like he should be in the deaths all right :D.

Great picture, that'll save me scanning him in work tomorrow. I think i'll make him my profile picture. I just hope i don't infringe on any privacy laws.

Ya fecker, I was thinking the same thing. Class avatar. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 StarDust69r

Haha the Bf just pointed him out to me on the paper. The **** like? Looks like a cat up and died on his head lmfao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

That's PETER DALY from ballybeg wearing a wig

Advertisement