Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stupid bi%che*

• 19-05-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

wimmins shouldnt be allowed drive a friggin car...!

so after a stressful 3 hour drive into cork, slowly arriving home and bracing myself for another dose of exams and some blint in a 10 car is driving up washington street, the alarm bells were already going off as she was about as steady driving as a drunk on valium and prozac mixed.

I half thought of passing her out and swinging past her again, as she was also taking the next left, but no..

I played the good samaratan and thought she could surley take a left turn...!

yikes, how wrong was I, as the lights turned green, she takes the turn, but then decides it would be jolly good if she slams on the brakes and stops the car...

stupid cow, If I rear ended that bitch it would have beenb my fault. wimmins like her should stick to bicycles and even at that they would be dodgey. they have no idea on the mechanics of a car and generally are useless drivers.

before I go on, she didnt 'stall' the car, it seemed she didnt know where she was going, which is fair enough, she should pull into a parking lot AFTER she takes the bend, not when theres traffic behind her.

wimmins., dont you love em

my motto, if In doubt, pass em out ... if i passed that bitch out tonight, even illegally it would have stopped me read ending her/*

*which was about 5mm from happening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Sounds to me you were right up her rear, almost wishing her to make a mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭coolbeans

An insightful and thought provoking post. Well done! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

was she hawwwt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Her all over the place and you still considered passing her even though she could equally have swung right instead? Wouldn't your motto have let you down? Ah well at least you know the importance of a safe braking distance. Just be thankful it wasn't a taxi, who knows what could have happened :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

seems like I overestimated the ability of wimmins drivers to take left turns.

she should have bought a bike and not took out a loan for a new car when she obviously cant drive for $hit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Magown3

You thought something was up as soon as you saw the car but still decided to drive so close to her rear bumper to almost cause an accident when she hit the brakes....

Sounds to me like YOU are the rubbish driver my friend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Right im going to close this. Talk about being blatantly sexist there x. Threads like this aren't welcome here.
    How about taking a few deep breaths and taking your sweet time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement