Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe you can help with this one....

Options
  • 19-05-2010 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Ok here's the deal:

Do any of you recall hearing a joke that was completely and absolutely hilarious, so much so you laughed for a couple of minutes straight after hearing it?

Well I have but the only problem, or not, is that I can't remember the joke. Is there a brain cell which is evaporated with such laughter that you cannot remember the joke?

2 Examples.

My friend told me this joke, not funny, but trust me, the more you thought of it, the funnier it became until finally you have enough and that's a long time coming!

Another is a foreign girl I was on a date with, i was humming a song, she decided to vocally translate the ending of the chorus of what I was humming, completely and absolutely wrong and in a completely different contrast to the context of the song. :rolleyes: :D

God bless her... But that's it, what was the song and what was the joke?

Anyone got any good ones along those lines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Jay D wrote: »
    Ok here's the deal:

Do any of you recall hearing a joke that was completely and absolutely hilarious, so much so you laughed for a couple of minutes straight after hearing it?

Well I have but the only problem, or not, is that I can't remember the joke. Is there a brain cell which is evaporated with such laughter that you cannot remember the joke?

2 Examples.

My friend told me this joke, not funny, but trust me, the more you thought of it, the funnier it became until finally you have enough and that's a long time coming!

Another is a foreign girl I was on a date with, i was humming a song, she decided to vocally translate the ending of the chorus of what I was humming, completely and absolutely wrong and in a completely different contrast to the context of the song. :rolleyes: :D

God bless her... But that's it, what was the song and what was the joke?

Anyone got any good ones along those lines?
    What ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 willyg

Are you Ronnie Corbett?

Advertisement