Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband

• 19-05-2010 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have a package with Perlico that allows me a 36GB download limit for the month but sporadically over previous months, I have exceeded this limit and have been charged accordingly despite trying to monitor my usage.

Is there an accurate counter that I can use to monitor my usage so that I don't exceed my usage on a monthly basis?

Perlico used to have an online system themselves that was extremely effective but it's been down for over 6 months now and it doesn't look like being solved anytime soon in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Perlico used to have an online system themselves that was extremely effective but it's been down for over 6 months now and it doesn't look like being solved anytime soon in the future.

Phone them and tell them it is very hard to keep track without it working and see what they say (It is right up there barrow for it not to work)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Carpenter wrote: »
    Phone them and tell them it is very hard to keep track without it working and see what they say (It is right up there barrow for it not to work)

Believe me, I tell them this EVERY time I call them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

dcr22B wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have a package with Perlico that allows me a 36GB download limit for the month but sporadically over previous months, I have exceeded this limit and have been charged accordingly despite trying to monitor my usage.

Is there an accurate counter that I can use to monitor my usage so that I don't exceed my usage on a monthly basis?

Change providers;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

dave1982 wrote: »
    Change providers;)
    Have considered it alright but have yet to see anyone offering that big a download limit combined in such a competitive package.

I've no beef with Perlico apart from this.

Advertisement