Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Discount code for Phottix Store

• 19-05-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just received an email with 5% off discount for all purchases from Phottix.

http://www.phottixstore.com/

They do accessories for most cameras and flashes, have bought a few things from them before, quality is good. Not associated in any way with them, just thought I'd share the love! :D

Discount code is 5OFF4. Enter it at the checkout stage for your discount.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

got same email with same discount code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

if you use it twice do you get 10%? :D haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Has anyone used their stuff? I'm looking at getting a vertical grip for my Sony A550 and the phottix version is half the price of the genuine sony model.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

dave66 wrote: »
    Has anyone used their stuff? I'm looking at getting a vertical grip for my Sony A550 and the phottix version is half the price of the genuine sony model.

ya i've gotten a few things, had a grip from them on my D80 and was perfect, missus has a D80 grip from them and have a few flash diffusers etc. Prices are pretty good. Even used some of their batteries in my old D40 and they never gave me any trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

dave66 wrote: »

I have a grip from them on my Nikon D700 also have their batteries for all my Nikons. great value

• Advertisement

Thanks for the info guys, good to hear others are using their stuff. Now I need to start dropping hints as to what I want for my Birthday at the start of July :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

I got as grip from them for my 5D. Worked fine the first few times and it's since stopped working properly, keeps focusing like I have the shutter button half pressed down. I wouldn't buy their products again.

Effects wrote: »
    I got as grip from them for my 5D. Worked fine the first few times and it's since stopped working properly, keeps focusing like I have the shutter button half pressed down. I wouldn't buy their products again.

Did you contact them or return the grip, only asking to hear what afters ales service is like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

I've used them loads of times before...customer service is excellent. I only just ordered a grip and 2 spare batteries for the D300 last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

The speed that the website loads is terrible( for me anyway ) I'm not even going to look on there...

• Advertisement
Advertisement