Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Routes to Malone Rd/Milltown Road (Ramada Hotel)

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering what bus routes go out towards the Ramada Hotel on Millton Road? Heading up soon and wanted to go to the Lock Keepers Inn, it's supposed to be lovely. Don't really want to have to get a taxi from town so thought a bus would at least go to there and then could walk the rest of the way. Had a look at the translink website and couldn't figure anything out, I'm sure I'm being stupid but I couldn't see it going any further than a certain point so I'm unsure if it goes that far. Any information would be great. Thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Hi Happyfriday,

You want to get the '8' buses; 8A, 8B, and 8C; hop out at the Malone roundabout and walk down into 'Clement Wilson Park' (there's gates with a sign on it very close to the roundabout, so you should be able to find it ok). If you follow the path along the river back towards Belfast city centre you'll hit the Lock keepers cottage.

A map of the bus routes can be found here: http://www.translink.co.uk/metromaps.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mullyfive0

Hi

Heading up soon and wanted to go to the Lock Keepers Inn, it's supposed to be lovely.

Tell them that Iris sent you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

mullyfive0 wrote: »
    Tell them that Iris sent you :D
    tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

You can also walk to the Lock Keeper's from Stanmillis (i.e the opposite direction to which you are planning on) which might save you having to take a bus at all.

Advertisement