If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apologies for our absence!

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:57am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys,

apologies for our absence over the last few days - we were away at the Monaco Grand Prix over the weekend (:confused: ouch my head hurts) and we got 'Ash clouded' and then stuck on a ferry with a dodgy door (don't ask) so we are just back in action this afternoon!

We will work through your posts today and tomorrow but I promise to reply to all emails and posts by Friday (very latest) - I'm starting on mails now so if you have not had a reply by Friday AM or if it's urgent please feel free to call and hassle us either on the Belfast number (0044)333 900 0070 or (0044) 333 900 0071 or of course you can call my office direct on (01) 843.9231.

Apologies again guys and we will be back on top of things by Friday (latest)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.