Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Signatures....?

Options
  • 19-05-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Okay I have a sig with SIG O MATIC but it never updates and is not great. Is there any other sites that do signatures that auto update....even if they dont auto update I can update myself periodically.

Thanx

Wonda :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Battletracker seems to be the best. found statsverse to be slow at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

But I want to put a link in my sig aswell....can you do that at Battletracker?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

bfbcs.com do some great sigs.

They update regularly, there is a nice variation of stats. Although the images are a little large. Definitely one of the best around i would say. I like the teamplay stat in the sig, although mine is a bit crap since i stopped playing medic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BeansBeans wrote: »
    bfbcs.com do some great sigs.

They update regularly, there is a nice variation of stats. Although the images are a little large. Definitely one of the best around i would say. I like the teamplay stat in the sig, although mine is a bit crap since i stopped playing medic.

This might be a good time to point out the sig size rules, before people start finding their sigs suddenly snipped.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252965

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Bah Humbug Spear,,,,:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Changed mine. :p
    There are hundreds of them on that aforementioned site anyway, past the first page are the smaller actually useable ones, although ya not as nice.

Advertisement