Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Rathmines

Options
  • 19-05-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

pay and display 24 hour? Seriously?

Is it even kept an eye on after 6pm? Is it pay and display at the weekends too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Is it pay and display, or pay and display + residents permits?
    If it's the latter, i'd say it's 24 hours because the residents complained people without permits were parking there overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Ste.phen wrote: »
    Is it pay and display, or pay and display + residents permits?
    If it's the latter, i'd say it's 24 hours because the residents complained people without permits were parking there overnight

Both.

Would that mean that it is pay and display at weekends too?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The place is always crawling with clampers aswel.. FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

peanuthead wrote: »
    pay and display 24 hour? Seriously?

Is it even kept an eye on after 6pm? Is it pay and display at the weekends too?

Is this new? Can you not park in the bus lanes after hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

What part of Rathmines exactly? Leinster Road is pay and display until 7 only I believe.

On the Upper Rathmines Road it's pay and display until midnight but if you turn off up to the church it's only until 7. On Castlewood Avenue I believe it's only til 7 also.

Varies wildly throughout the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement