Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser / Maestro Online

Options
  • 19-05-2010 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am going to america for 6 months with work.
    I am wondering if laser / maestro cards are accepted when booking internal flights in the US?
    Don't have a creidt card.

Any tips are appreciated.

Foxy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

depends on who you are booking with - might be a safer option to get a credit card - put some money on it and book away.

Ps. Jetblue is possibly the best when searching for internal flights in USA (at worst it will provide you with the carrier/times of flights and approximate costs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't think it works, most accept the major credit cards and that the card has to be linked to your mailing address in the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Open a US bank account with a bank that offers a Visa Debit, works exactly the same as a credit card in terms of online buying/booking.

I hope you got your visa issues sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

If its got a Visa or Mastercard logo on it it'll work in the states.

No laser/maestro

Advertisement