Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car in Garage

Options
  • 19-05-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    my car had been towed away into the garage recently ( 5 days ago). Everytime I go there and ask the guy at the garage, he says, that he had not had the time to look at my car but it is probably the head gasket... I don t really know what I should do, cause I have the feeling, that the guy there is fooling me around - He did not really answer my questions either - like for example if it cost me anything that my car is standing in his garage . Has anyone an idea, how I could deal with this situation... or had simular experiences?
    Thanks for you help :)

Clontarf74

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there.

The Help Desk is for people who are having trouble using the site or who have an issue with a moderation decision.

I suggest either the Motors forum (using the menu at the top of the screen, located under Rec > Motoring > Motors) or the Consumer Issues forum (using the menu at the top of the screen, located under Biz > Consumer > Consumer Issues). Unfortunately you're not going to get an answer to your query in the Help Desk.

Advertisement