Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon of the Week: Rhydon

Options
  • 19-05-2010 2:27pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

220px-112Rhydon.png
    Would you ride on a Rhydon? :pac: This weeks Pokémon of the week!

Types Ground Rock

Species Drill Pokémon

Abilities Lightningrod or Rock Head

Regional Pokédex numbers
    Kanto #112
    Johto #212
    Hoenn #170
    Sinnoh #187

Height 6'03"

Weight 264.6lbs

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Pretty good 'mon, I liked it in Red and in Gold, I never used it much after those games though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Lost quite a bit of it's usefulness after Gen II. Plus the ever common and very weak Rock/Ground typing...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I was very disappointed to find a 'Mon that I use to use to crush and destroy my school yard enemies has been thrown to the side because he's useless in the later gen's. Even Rhyperior is fairly weak when thrown up against some of the team I'm using now, which was very disappointing.

Still though, Rhydon is awesome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

The Rhy-family are great at doing physical things, both dishing out physical hits and taking them, but introduce it to a Grass Knot/Surf and that's the end of that.

Work them at what they are good at and you get a great reliable Pokémon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Korosu

Trick room *drool* put a bit of sandstorm in there too:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Agreed, great up until about gen III. Then came it's ugly evolution, rhyperior. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I'm sorry evolution? It's a bi-pedal rhinoceres made of rock,it doesn't need to evolve :cool:

the types aren't the best but,I remember the old days of Gen 1 where horndrill could kill god himself if it hit.Rhydon is and always has been my favourite pokemon,just for the awesomeness of having a drill in it's nose

Advertisement