Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterling-Euro exchange rate/Open University?

Options
  • 19-05-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whether others believe I should wait until September before enroling in the hope that the Euro might have improved? A course I had considered in April now looks as though it will be considerably more expensive in October.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

I don't think there will be much difference to be honest. Perhaps maybe only a difference of 5 euro or so. At least that has been my experience when comparing the prices of the OU courses on different days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks!....Credit due to the Open University for having course reviews on their site, some of which are fairly uncomplimentary!.....I'd like to do the Introduction to Counselling, reviews are very mixed but it would be a start.......

Advertisement