Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster campaign for heroin addiction in Dublin early 90's

Options
  • 19-05-2010 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,
    When I was alot younger in primary school we went on a school tour to Dublin. I think it was during the early 90's. I remember there were posters all over the city for heroin addiction with pictures of differents addicts teeth and other parts of their bodies.

I would really like to see these posters again. I wonder does anyone know where I could find a copy or a photograph or something. I suppose this would have been around the time of Tony Felloni aswell?

Any other info on the period would be appreciated. Those posters have alot of meaning to me for some reason.

Any info/help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Please try asking in the Dublin forum, or even After Hours, you likely won't get much help in the Galway City forum.

/moderation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement