Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ouestions for Irish shooters

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wilhelm

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Hi Wilhelm
    In Irland ist alles anders als einfach!!!
    If your mother kept her German citzenship in whatever country she moved to,and there is a dual nationality treaty with Germany and defacto then the EU.You can apply for German citzenship,ergo you are an EU citzen and this becomes irrevelant.After residing here for five plus years and being of good chacter you can apply ironically enough, to the Dept of Justice,equality and law reform for Irish citzenship.:eek:

Es ist uberall das gleiche!!!

Thanks for the interesting feedback Grizzly.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 wilhelm

As promised I did say that I would not neglect the board once I had squeezed information out of the members.

I am here now, having arrived about a month ago. We decided to come over a few months early, as my wife was missing her family. Once again, thanks to all the members who helped with answers on this thread.

I now await the time for my eligibility to kick in so that I may join the local shooting fraternity!

Advertisement