Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rice/Wheat Body Heat Wrap

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

i did the same to mine as well :(

Bought a new one in Dunnes, but haven't tried it out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

angeldaisy wrote: »
    i did the same to mine as well :(

Bought a new one in Dunnes, but haven't tried it out yet

Did you buy it recently?

BTW, supposedly you are only supposed to heat them up for 30 seconds. 3 minutes killed ours. :rolleyes:

Berty wrote: »
    Did you buy it recently?

BTW, supposedly you are only supposed to heat them up for 30 seconds. 3 minutes killed ours. :rolleyes:

I think I got it a couple of months ago, but I think that some chemists usually have them as well.
    I always used to nuke mine for at least 3 mins, I loved them roasting hot, eventually burnt it so bad that it disintigrated:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

How much did you pay for it?

My microwave now smells awful and no amount of vinegar or lemons or the usual cleaning stuff will shift the smell. :mad:

Berty wrote: »
    How much did you pay for it?

My microwave now smells awful and no amount of vinegar or lemons or the usual cleaning stuff will shift the smell. :mad:

I think it was about a fiver, certainly under a tenner, I'm too tight to spend more than that:rolleyes:

I can't remember how we got rid of the smell, I've a vague recollection of using baking soda?? I think I left it in overnight to absorb the smell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement