Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinegar

Options
  • 19-05-2010 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

New to this board and not sure if this is the right thread for my query, but here goes. I'm looking for a large quantity of white malt vinegar to do some weeding. I wanted to use a natural weedkiller that is not harmful to the environment or my pets. I can only seem to find the tiny little bottles of vinegar that you'd use for chips, and as I have quite a large area to "de weed" I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can buy large bottles / quantity.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

I've seen 5ltr catering sizes of it in Asia Market on Drury St, and 1-2ltr bottles in other asian shops too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jackieha

I've seen 5ltr catering sizes of it in Asia Market on Drury St, and 1-2ltr bottles in other asian shops too.

Magic Monkey, thanks a million for that tip. I never thought of the Asian markets and I only work around the corner from Drury St :) will check it out today and other shops if I need to. Thank you :o

Advertisement