Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please recommend me a Phone!

Options
  • 19-05-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

All I need is:

Reasonable battery life
    WIFI.
    A decent sized screen (Eg. Nokia 5800 below for eg.)

nokia5800-us-fcc.jpg

Am not willing to spend €400-€500 or sign up for an 18 month 'rob me' contract.

- Will use anything inc. buying second hand on Done Deal/Adverts or else would look at any deals with the providers if they are attractive enough.

Am currently pre-paid with Meteor for what it matters!!!

Any help and advice appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FonezOnline

Does it have to be touch screen, if so the nokia X6 might be an option, or something like the nokia 6700 or E52 which are not touchscreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What you feel about touchscreen / qwerty / slider etc.......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Does it have to be touch screen, if so the nokia X6 might be an option, or something like the nokia 6700 or E52 which are not touchscreen.

Nokia X6 seems ok pending reading a few favourable reviews! Do ya recommend it yourself especially? (Other than the obvious mention above of course!)

- 6700, E52 fail on screen size though!
    Davy wrote: »
    What you feel about touchscreen / qwerty / slider etc.......

Would hate 1st gen. buggy touchscreen, if its done it would need to be done right and be usable/non-glitchy!

- Other than that am easygoing and don't need a full keyboard; Just decent screen size for checking boards or gmail etc. on home/public WIFI

Advertisement