Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BIG FOUR Live in the cinema!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Just Dave Lombardo on drums I think.

That's correct

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Just Dave Lombardo on drums I think.

Tom Araya and Jeff Hanneman joined for the photo afterwards aswell, didn't spot Kerry King but he could have been there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Best part for me was when Anthrax played Heaven and Hell as tribute, got shivers down my spine listening to that.

Dave's vocals at times were hilariously bad, me and my mates could not stop laughing when he tried to hit the high notes.

Metallica were pretty predictable to be honest, nothing I haven't seen before. Older setlist would have been class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

I thought the interviews in between bands were odd too. Kerry King was interviewed by himself while Lars, Scott, and Dave all sat together. Coupled with that we only had Dave Lombardo appear on 'Am I Evil' Are Slayer not playing ball? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Anybody fancy a refund from the cinema?? Phone them up and tell them you were expecting a 'LIVE' concert as advertised and not with a 60 minute delay. Tell them that if you don't get a full refund then you will be taking the matter further and contacting Trading Standards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

scudzilla wrote: »
    Anybody fancy a refund from the cinema?? Phone them up and tell them you were expecting a 'LIVE' concert as advertised and not with a 60 minute delay. Tell them that if you don't get a full refund then you will be taking the matter further and contacting Trading Standards.
    Wouldnt work that. We were all well aware that it would be a pre-recorded show, having it proper live would have ran the time up to around 6 hours...for alot of people that just wouldn't fly. Sure if you were there at screening, did you get a look at the close up of Hetfield and hiis guitar pick?:)

It was an awesome showing, I'm sooooo happy I got to see it and well, it was metal history in the making:D Had good company for it too, hai there.o/

I wonder if Dave Lombardo ended up giving Lars some drumming tips beforehand:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

scudzilla wrote: »

To be fair I was never under the opinion it was going to be live, I always imagined it would be a pre edited affair. I mean between sets were they expected to show the crowd, pre recorded interviews, the roadies changing the set or what? It just wouldn't have worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It was fairly obvious from the website that it wasn't going to be live. Good luck in the courts......!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Pro shot footage of Am I Evil?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

The Whole show is available if ya know where to look ;) I got it it was 8 gigs have to split and make individual DVD's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,649 ✭✭✭dasdog

This is already on the bootleg circuits...direct desk audio/video. They're all a bit past it for me to download though Good Mourning/Black Friday, I'll listen to any version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Cheers for the heads up ;)

Advertisement