Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career Guidance Counsellor in Limerick

Options
  • 19-05-2010 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am wondering can anyone recommend a Career Guidance Counsellor in Limerick City/Limerick area.

I am 26 and have a previous degree and am currently working but feel very unhappy in my current job. I would like some objective guidance/advice about what careers might suit me.

Hope someone can help!

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055896151

There was a thread about this a few weeks back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

All I can think of is Michael Gleeson in Ardscoil Ris who is decent, don't know how to contact him, maybe ring the school. Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

There was a guy called Brendan Kenny at Obair at the Tait centre, very helpful, decent sort. Was a while back now I saw him, dont know if he's still there, worth a try! Must check myself, now that i find myself at another crossroad!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement