If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic 42" V20 Plasma

Options
  • 19-05-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Any price yet or expected delivery date for the panasonic v20 42" plasma?

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

Any price yet or expected delivery date for the panasonic v20 42" plasma?

Cheers,
    Mick

Mick,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - as yet I don't have a confirmed price / delivery for the 42V20 - I have asked the question again today and I'll post as soon as I get a reply.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,726 ✭✭✭micks_address

Thanks john I think I've seen early June as possible date. I was talking to ursula earlier about the price of a 50" g20 delivered to sligo with five year warranty . She hadn't a price on delivery . What's best you could do? Cheers mick

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks john I think I've seen early June as possible date. I was talking to ursula earlier about the price of a 50" g20 delivered to sligo with five year warranty . She hadn't a price on delivery . What's best you could do? Cheers mick

Micks,

Urs is working on a delivery price to Sligo - It's gone out for a quote and we should hear back shortly - we will keep you posted!

Thanks again for the enquiry,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.