Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Identity - Online Game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

none of that gay premiership talk around here please!

my baby 18yr old WF scored a 30yarder header tonight v wasters :D

was that the third goal? If so lucky but well taken goal. Our keeper had come way to far off his line but I'm glad you did it as he won't stray so far again :p.

Ye deserved the win but I felt we should have prevented 2 of yer goals but its all part of the learning experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

Just signed up there now.
    Character is Johnny Longballs a towering defender :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

was that the third goal? If so lucky but well taken goal. Our keeper had come way to far off his line but I'm glad you did it as he won't stray so far again :p.

Ye deserved the win but I felt we should have prevented 2 of yer goals but its all part of the learning experience.

haha i learned that lesson at an early age :D

ye should be competitive next season when you add your defender to the fold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

That was a header lol lucky our keeper was so far out but as Reg said he wont do that again in a hurry :D

even though you won 3-0 i think it was a good game. were all still fairly relatively new in that this is pretty much our first season almost complete

gibson wrote: »
    That was a header lol lucky our keeper was so far out but as Reg said he wont do that again in a hurry :D

even though you won 3-0 i think it was a good game. were all still fairly relatively new in that this is pretty much our first season almost complete

yeah we have 3 new signings coming in the off season we will add alot of experience to our team and should make us a lot stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Hey guys have to recommened this game myself, Irish league is very active now and the forums are very active aswell. At the moment we need 2 Defenders and 1 Goalkeeper before we get our 20th team so if you're signing up it would be great if you could pick one of those positions as we're generally short of Goalkeepers and Defenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yeah some people might think that goalkeeper would be boring but an active goalkeeper is a highly sought after posession in FID. Most guys who have a keeper generally buy another character slot (costs about €5 for the year) so they can play outfield.

any one else not able to get on to the game forum?

wasters got a terrific 0-0 draw vs Shamrocks tonight. The highlight for me is that it felt like a bad result as we think we really under performed tonight but its something we'll build on and look to improve for next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah I can't get on either. Well done Wasters, proud of ye! :D

• Advertisement

Muff are the champions!!!

mars bar wrote: »
    Yeah I can't get on either. Well done Wasters, proud of ye! :D

whats your player name?

whats your player name?

Speedy Gonzalez!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

whats your player name?
    Speedy Gonzalez!

Lol Gaffer meet your midfielder!

(Gill Hicks here btw!)

Just 1 player needed for Team 20 to be created and the position we need is a Goalkeeper.

Speedy Gonzalez!

ah him :p

(see what I've done there :P)

• Advertisement

ah him :p

(see what I've done there :P)

:mad:

:pac:

We just need 1 Forward and we have Team 20. I'm sure there's plenty of people who want to be a forward.:)

www.footballidentity.com

You won't regret it.;)

believe philly he knows what he is talking about listen to the man, i've been playing since last September and love it!

1 forward and were there

Season 5 has just ended so now would be a great time to sign up as there'll be lots of pre season friendlies coming up. Team 20 will be created tomorrow AFAIK for anyone who may have signed up from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

I'm a member now for a few weeks, part of a team but we only got the 1 game in before the season finished. Just been training up my character. When will season 6 begin and when can we expect friendlies to start getting played?

Also, there's me (ST) and 2 mates (SM + CM) who are all new to game but will be very active players if there's any active club looking for new players. All on 50k a week at the moment but looking to try get our stats up as quickly as possible :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Tippex

come on lets get team 20 anyone looking for a move get onto team 20.
    Jonnny longballs is sick of training on his own with the dog and the poor pooch is getting tired of being kicked all over the place.

team 20 will be created tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

I have a side midfielder looking for a transfer out of romania. if theres anybody interested PM me. Not available mondays or thursday's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Any Wasters(:pac:) here that haven't seen the forum, we have a pre-season friendly at 19:50 tomorrow.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

baz2009 wrote: »
    Any Wasters(:pac:) here that haven't seen the forum, we have a pre-season friendly at 19:50 tomorrow.:D

How's that club getting on? Manager any good? How many regular players would you get at the matches?

Cheers.

IrishIrish wrote: »
    How's that club getting on? Manager any good? How many regular players would you get at the matches?

Cheers.

We're getting on great. Manager is really good, really active which helps.

We've had a full XI for the past 3 or 4 matches. With 2 new defenders on the way too and I think a new striker also.

ok we have 20 teams now, anyone interested in being a manager instead? :D team 20 needs one, as do a few div 1 teams :)

We're getting on great. Manager is really good, really active which helps.

We've had a full XI for the past 3 or 4 matches. With 2 new defenders on the way too and I think a new striker also.

Pfft. An active manager who has no clue what he's on about maybe! :D Hi Daz!!!!!! :p

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Pfft. An active manager who has no clue what he's on about maybe! :D Hi Daz!!!!!! :p

well if you want to take over as manager sign my defender and show me what I've been doing wrong then bring it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Just a message as more probably read this than the forums. Wasters we have a game starting at 4.00, aka now. Try get over, it only showed up now which is strange but how and ever.

• Advertisement

Match tonight at 8 as well Wasters, forum isn't working though hence why I post it here. I reckon a lot of you have matches as well so should check it out.

Wasters, we have a match at 2pm. I'm having serious problems, not just today but for the past few days, getting onto the website. The page appears to be refreshing itself at an obscene rate!

Any help?

Match is at 1. ****e! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

Wasters, we have a match at 2pm. I'm having serious problems, not just today but for the past few days, getting onto the website. The page appears to be refreshing itself at an obscene rate!

Any help?

Match is at 1. ****e! :(

think when i cleared all my cache it stopped doing that

gibson wrote: »
    think when i cleared all my cache it stopped doing that

I cleared mine too but still no joy.

make sure when you clear your cache and cookies that in the drop down menu you select ''everything'' and not just ''last hour'' or ''last week'' worked for me after i had ''everything'' selected.

hope it helps :D

Yeah I got it sorted, I was clearing the cache and not the cookies!

You might wanna check this and check if you have a match. Wasters just had a match pop up now against someone at 3.00 so if you want to play no harm checking it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭Patser

Muir off to a flyer, beating last years Champs in a very tight game!:D

Unfortunately we can;t get stuck into Wasters til October!:P

Patser wrote: »
    Muir off to a flyer, beating last years Champs in a very tight game!:D

Unfortunately we can;t get stuck into Wasters til October!:P

We'll have the beating of ye by October.:pac:

• Advertisement

3 defenders needed for a new team :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Moomoo1

Crusaders FC in Swedish 1A needs DC, SD, DMC, and perhaps even FC. Player rating 750 at least. A unique opportunity to play in the top league in the FID-world.

Contact http://footballidentity.com/Player/P....aspx?id=15470 if interested.

Moomoo1 wrote: »
    Crusaders FC in Swedish 1A needs DC, SD, DMC, and perhaps even FC. Player rating 750 at least. A unique opportunity to play in the top league in the FID-world.

Contact http://footballidentity.com/Player/P....aspx?id=15470 if interested.

These Swedes coming in here stealing our players. :P Go back to beating everyone in the world in TM Moomoo!

Who's looking forward to the Muff vs. Wasters game?

These Swedes coming in here stealing our players. :P Go back to beating everyone in the world in TM Moomoo!

Who's looking forward to the Muff vs. Wasters game?

I am!:D
    As long as ye don't take the piss out of us like ICFC*spit*.:pac:

You think I don't know that half of you geeks have ten characters each :-P.

TM's pretty much on autopilot at the moment - just log in to check the TL every so often. FID though... is different. Bit more personal. I'd link some quite feisty stuff from the forums, but I don't want to be banned from this forum having waited a week for access. Randomfriend I am sure knows what I am talking about.

but yeah, we can give good terms (300-400k salary), a friendly and stimulating environment and a good feisty no-holds-barred relegation scrap against the world's best.

You could offer for me Moo, but I am indispensable to me team, no Reganio = no Waters :D.

Nkay, I think it will be a laugh, odds are I will be playing in a state though, birthday party tomorrow night then Christening and TV taping on Sunday. But I stand by what I said, play CM and I will mark you out of the game :D.

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    You could offer for me Moo, but I am indispensable to me team, no Reganio = no Waters :D.

Nkay, I think it will be a laugh, odds are I will be playing in a state though, birthday party tomorrow night then Christening and TV taping on Sunday. But I stand by what I said, play CM and I will mark you out of the game :D.

I seem to remember us beating Harps 5-0 without you a few games ago.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭Patser

Due to my liver's requirements of frequent alcohol abuse, I'm off to a beerfest in Germany. Which means I'll miss the Muir v Wasters game on Wednesday. Had really been looking forward to being able to boast on here again......;)

Actually, feck it, I'm off to a German Beerfest:D:D:D

Reganio 2 wrote: »

I think you might want to get a better handle on the basic principles of football first. CMs don't mark strikers! :D

looking for a gk as well now. Our gk (who was also controlling the AM) decided to leave one hour before an important game. As a result me and our new SD had to keep goal, with disastrous results.

Waster completely played Muff off the Park, if Muff weren't such divers it would have been a lot closer in the scoreline. I suppose you could call them Muff divers.:pac:

My post may contain a lie.=P

• Advertisement
Advertisement