Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Identity - Online Game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

baz2009 wrote: »
    A 1-1 draw for Ireland Bulls, we dominated the first half with the second half a little bit more evenly matched.

A goal from Ben Dover(me:cool::P) finally got us off the mark in terms of goals, after 3 games.:o

nice one, well done on the goal.. Missed the match myself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Is there anyone playing with the Irish Eagles anymore?

Eagle Eye left and everyone wants the manager sacked, we had a match tonight and only 3 showed up.

I asked eagle eye would he get you all to set your manager satisfactoin to dissatisfied. If enough do that, he'll automatically be sacked. Maybe message all the others on the team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,985 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Is there anyone playing with the Irish Eagles anymore?

Eagle Eye left and everyone wants the manager sacked, we had a match tonight and only 3 showed up.
    I'm sorry you got stuck there but that manager is just hopeless, I tried to get him going but he just couldn't be bothered. If you get rid of him things will pick up hopefully. I was left in a position where I couldn't help you guys out but had to sit and wait for that guy to come online and get him doing things and even then he didn't do what he should have done. We missed out on signing loads of players and all sorts of stuff.

Hopefully you get a good new manager and everything works out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Why did Eagle Eye leave? That's a shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I just signed up im a CF go by the name of El Mannn for no particular reason:D
    What do i do to sign for a team?

Also advertise yourself on the Irish forums. There's a specific thread for players looking for clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Average-Ro wrote: »
    If you wait a few days (just do your training every day) you might be signed up to one automatically. I think Team 14 is close to being created.

Next match isn't till Wednesday so you have nothing to loose by waiting.
    IvySlayer wrote: »
    Also advertise yourself on the Irish forums. There's a specific thread for players looking for clubs.

Cool thanx for the info lads, looks an exciting enough game, looks like the game is all about having patience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

3-0! 3-0!

Well done my fellow wasters :D

I was 14 by the way Alex Naysmith :D thought we played really well, I know it was against bots but still we looked very good going forward and couldve won 4 or 5 -0 and theres still a lot of players i think that are only new to game

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Was number 3 last night for the wasters. Nice to keep a clean sheet om my debut :D

Site is down by the looks of things. Disappointing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

eagle eye wrote: »
    Site is down by the looks of things. Disappointing.

Wasn't working for me at around 7, but been working fine for me since then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

ive been offered to sign for a team in scotlands division 1a by some hun, i think ill pass on that offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

It's working fine for me too. The admins were probably making a few tweaks to the game and did it today seeing as there are no matches.

Yeah its back on now but it was down and you couldn't even get onto the forum.

Fellow Wasters, we have a friendly tonight, 20:10. Short notice eh? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Fellow Wasters, we have a friendly tonight, 20:10. Short notice eh? :D

Thanks. I haven't logged in in a bit and only found out we had a match now :D Not a waster match buta Bulls match :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Thanks. I haven't logged in in a bit and only found out we had a match now :D Not a waster match buta Bulls match :p

Thanks for the heads up... wouldnt have realised otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

start again still looking for my first goal 2night lads *fingers cross*

101001 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up... wouldnt have realised otherwise

Yeah ours is 8:55 so you have an extra 10 mins to find a life :D

Was delighted when I saw we had a match tonight, hopefully we can get out first win. :D

• Advertisement

2-0 to the Ireland Bulls.:D
    A double from Kevin Reganio, his first was a very well-worked team goal with a Zidane-like assist from Ben Dover to set it up.:cool:

Yeah the 1st was an epic goal was Barca at their best like. The 2nd was all me :D The 2nd was a thump of a ball and I ran onto it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

[copy and pasted from the post I have over in the FID forums.]

Waster Wanted FC lost 3-2 after Extra Time. We went 2-0 down and got it back to 2 - 2 after getting a penalty and then a well worked move after an interception at our box. We were getting caught on the counter attack at the end but that's what happens when bots are in defence and you are looking for a win.

It was a great game though!

Oh, and our goalkeeper made one or two great saves too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Really enjoyed that game for the bulls. We seem to have a Scholesy of a CM banging goals :p I was our 11 btw.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Really enjoyed that game for the bulls. We seem to have a Scholesy of a CM banging goals :p I was our 11 btw.

That's me and I prefer to think of myself as more of a Stephen Ireland myself :p

That's me and I prefer to think of myself as more of a Stephen Ireland myself :p

I know :D Thats why your now Scholesy :p

• Advertisement

I know :D Thats why your now Scholesy :p

... Mean. I will just go a bit crazy and you won't have a choice :p

... Mean. I will just go a bit crazy and you won't have a choice :p

Well I suppose shaving your arse hair and glueing it to your head is slightly better than being a ginger...

Well I suppose shaving your arse hair and glueing it to your head is slightly better than being a ginger...

Haha, oh boy did I laugh out loud at that!

Handy 6-0 win for the 7 man Hurricanes, even played fly goalie at the end, we put the our GK in attacking midfield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

eagle eye wrote: »
    Handy 6-0 win for the 7 man Hurricanes, even played fly goalie at the end, we put the our GK in attacking midfield.

lol that was awesome, my phone rang and when I got back to the game, I seen our keeper floating around the other penalty box! :D

• Advertisement

The Muff had a good win over a team from Sweden 1A, considered the strongest league in FID. We went a goal down early on but completely dominated after about 15 or 20 minutes. We basically won it 2-1 after 90 minutes but scored an OG at full time to bring it to extra time as requested. Then we passed it about for the whole second half of extra time to bring it to penalties. Were missing quite a few players so with a full team I reckon we would've hockeyed them.

We had elrono, our left winger, on goals for the penalties and he saved one and they put one wide. I slotted home the winning penalty, sending the keeper to his right while I slid it into the other side. :D

Good fun. We've a huge test against Real Mani, one of the strongest teams in the world tomorrow night. It'd be great if we had a full team but that's very unlikely so we could struggle.

We(Bulls) have a game tonight at 8.50 against France Team 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

My connection is so **** that I kept cutting cut off playing last night for the bulls and then just had to give up altogether. Arrggh!

niallo24 wrote: »
    My connection is so **** that I kept cutting cut off playing last night for the bulls and then just had to give up altogether. Arrggh!
    You using Google Chrome? Apparantly people using IE and Firefox keep getting cut off but it runs smooth on chrome.

I will be on for the Bulls game anyway, might be late though.

I've used IE and MF, never had any problems with either.

4-0 to Ireland Bulls.:D
    2 goals each from Ben Dover and Kevin Reganio(:o:p).

Our next game is tomorrow at 21:30(not 20:45) against Portugal who are second bottom of the Portugese Premier Keague.

EDIT: Late game tomorrow.

4-0 to Ireland Bulls.:D
    2 goals each from Ben Dover and Kevin Regiano.

Our next game is tomorrow at 20:45 against Portugal who are second bottom of the Portugese Premier Keague.

Yeah was an easy squeasy game alright. Glad you got the goals you know take some of the burden off me :p. Oh and name check :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

4-0 to the wasters last night great game lads :D

2 0 to the Wasters!

This is what greeted us at kick off:
    29293_10150201633610307_737165306_12561520_6949859_n.jpg

:D

Bulls 4-2 Portugal FC.:D

A goal and an assist from Kevin Reganio and two goals from Ben Dover.:D

• Advertisement

Bulls 4-2 Portugal FC.:D

A goal and an assist from Kevin Reganio and two goals from Ben Dover.:D

Yeah we are fairly awesome the 2 of us and our Centre Back as well.

And the Bulls were greeted with that kick off as well.

Yeah we are fairly awesome the 2 of us and our Centre Back as well.

And the Bulls were greeted with that kick off as well.

I reckon I've some fresh competition in the form of young Irish strikers, do I? :)

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I reckon I've some fresh competition in the form of young Irish strikers, do I? :)

Nope I am just an awesome midfielder with a better goalscoring record than our striker isn't that right Baz :p

Nope I am just an awesome midfielder with a better goalscoring record than our striker isn't that right Baz :p

None of our strikers have even scored yet, just been a CM and a CM-come Right Winger.:D

Im saving myself for the right opposition ok. I want my first to be special :(

Next game for Bulls is on Monday against ESPANA at 20:40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

ok i cant get into wasted private forum :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

but1er wrote: »
    ok i cant get into wasted private forum :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are you logged into the forum? :pac:

Match at 21:30 for the Wasters.

• Advertisement

Got my 1st hat-trick tonight which I was delighted with (Team hate me now though :D) and Ben Dover (As a bot I might add :p) scored the best goal I have seen on this it was an absoloute belter of a goal. We won 5-3 anyway.

Advertisement