Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football Identity - Online Game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

mars bar wrote: »
    We'd love to have some of ye at Wasters Wanted FC. Particularly defenders!

Give up that poaching you. That manager of yours is having a bad influence on you! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭101001

gibson wrote: »
    This is looking good for the Wasters :D

we might actually have a fully active starting 11! :)

Still haven't forgiven wasters for poaching our keeper right before our last game of the season... just before playing the league leaders and all.... Swine ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

haha the tapping up in this game is hilarious! Its like every team is either Barcelona or Real Madrid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I choose us to be Barcelona, at least we'll have silverware to show for our tapping up.

Oh yes. I went there. *snap snap*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Rather than everyone jumping ship would you not all set your manager satisfaction to dissatisfied. Once enough do taht you'd get him sacked and someone else could take over. I'm pretty sure a couple of the regulars have assistant manager jobs while they wait for a management job to open up.
    The problem is that about 5 of us could do it. The rest wouldn't log in to set it to dissatisfied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

at least at wasters you'll have an active squad!

If you post any one whos active at bulls who would be interested in moving i'll try and buy you all unfort i need either your manager to accept the transfer offer, for you and him to agree to terminate contract or for you to have a low enough min release fee that I can force through the transfer :D

at least at wasters you'll have an active squad!

If you post any one whos active at bulls who would be interested in moving i'll try and buy you all unfort i need either your manager to accept the transfer offer, for you and him to agree to terminate contract or for you to have a low enough min release fee that I can force through the transfer :D

are you Harry Redknapp in disguise :p

101001 wrote: »
    are you Harry Redknapp in disguise :p

nah I'm much better looking....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Highgiant we're awaiting to know who's playing where on the private forum :p

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Highgiant we're awaiting to know who's playing where on the private forum :p

yeah sorry hadn't realised the time I'm meant to be doing "work" will be on for match chat and will make any changes requried there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I'll hopefully be joining Wasters Wanted ASAP.:D
    My manager accepted an offer for me.

baz2009 wrote: »

Yay, g'man Baz!

What position do you play?

Yay, g'man Baz!

What position do you play?

I started out as a CM, but I've played Right Wing, Right back, striker and goalie ha.

I'm a terrible defender and goalie.:(

I started out as a CM, but I've played Right Wing, Right back, striker and goalie ha.

I'm a terrible defender and goalie.:(

Haha! You just can't have enough players as we found out last night. It'll be good to have ya on board...

sites down at the moment for maintenance ill send you a contract offer once its back up.

your managers a ******** he keeps rejecting my bids for the other players :/

• Advertisement

sites down at the moment for maintenance ill send you a contract offer once its back up.

your managers a ******** he keeps rejecting my bids for the other players :/

Yay.:D

Ah, I'd say what happened with him is he wanted to let the star of the team go so the other players didn't feel down-hearted when I completely out-play them.

>.>

<.<

:P

ok i've offered you a contract now.

I've also made offers again for

deav kryakutnoy and
    Kevin Reganio

Is any one else at your club active/online for matches and be interested in joining us?

I dont think he's going to accept an offer for me. there's already an offer on the table paying the release fee. Ill take that offer if/when the others leave. No point staying around a team with no players!

sumo fist is also regular, though i think there is one of the games during the week he cant make at the minute

I'm now officially a Waster.:D

Kev asked the manager to accept the offer last night on the private forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Welcome welcome, I'm a SM, currently deployed as a CB. I'm Valentine Sutton.

• Advertisement

Welcome!

Are you Ben Dover? That's some name!

Welcome!

Are you Ben Dover? That's some name!

Yes, that would be me.:P

Yes, that would be me.:P

brillant welcome! I'll send you an invite to the team forum now.

I don't know whether to be proud that he is rejecting the offers or dissapointed :D. Hopefully he lets me go or at least gives me an explanation as to why I can't go so far its just nothing, not even messaging me or writing on the forums to say he accepted/rejected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I dont think he's going to accept an offer for me. there's already an offer on the table paying the release fee. Ill take that offer if/when the others leave. No point staying around a team with no players!

sumo fist is also regular, though i think there is one of the games during the week he cant make at the minute

Yeah thats me. Can only play Wednesdays at d mo. As much as I love the bulls it now looks like a move is inevitable as there arent enough active to get our gaffer replaced and his signings arent playing. Ill message the gaffer later so expect a come and get me plea to clubs that need some depth. :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

I am also recruting for a Swe div 2 team if there is anybody about who fancies a run out.

We have some very good players, mostly Irish and scottish. We are about 3 players away from winning the league. So, who wants in? Drop me a pm if interested, even if you are new and have just started a character.

I am also recruting for a Swe div 2 team if there is anybody about who fancies a run out.

We have some very good players, mostly Irish and scottish. We are about 3 players away from winning the league. So, who wants in? Drop me a pm if interested, even if you are new and have just started a character.

What day/time? I met be better off abroad if the times are different.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Yeah thats me. Can only play Wednesdays at d mo. As much as I love the bulls it now looks like a move is inevitable as there arent enough active to get our gaffer replaced and his signings arent playing. Ill message the gaffer later so expect a come and get me plea to clubs that need some depth. :'(

ive bid for both of you a few times now at this stage hes persistent in rejecting. my offers up to 1million!

Awesome. All sorted now I am officially a Waster... Love it :cool: The Reg and Ben connection is back again :D

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Awesome. All sorted now I am officially a Waster... Love it :cool: The Reg and Ben connection is back again :D

invite sent to you for the team forum. Welcome!

• Advertisement

invite sent to you for the team forum. Welcome!
    Awesome :D. If you want me to play Centre Back btw I will I don't mind I am happy to play wherever tbh I don't mind if I don't enjoy it sure I will let you know.

Awesome :D. If you want me to play Centre Back btw I will I don't mind I am happy to play wherever tbh I don't mind if I don't enjoy it sure I will let you know.

Welcome to the Wasters :D

im Alex Naysmith on it!

you'll get plenty of game time so don't worry about it you'll get to play as a midfielder in some games to!

gibson wrote: »
    Welcome to the Wasters :D

im Alex Naysmith on it!
    Cheers, should be a laugh anyway.
    you'll get plenty of game time so don't worry about it you'll get to play as a midfielder in some games to!
    Ah yeah good stuff. Can't wait for the next game.

Excellent, welcome to the team!

I'm Speedy Gonzalez on it!

Awesome. All sorted now I am officially a Waster... Love it :cool:

Yay.:D
    The Reg and Ben connection is back again :D

Awh yee.:cool::pac:

Excellent, welcome to the team!

I'm Speedy Gonzalez on it!
    Thanks, I am hoping to take that Speedy title away from you :pac:.
    Awh yee.:cool::pac:
    We can't be Scholes and Giggs anymore we will have to figure out new lads to imitate and if you think I am being Gary Neville I will punch you in the face :D.

just make sure to keep training every day guys! Its the only way to improve the team overall!

so long fellow bulls. looks like thats my queue to leave too. Look forward to playing against youse

• Advertisement

Well Ive pmmed Mr. Silva and asked to be transfer listed as I wasnt happy how the team was going.

so long fellow bulls. looks like thats my queue to leave too. Look forward to playing against youse

You could always come join us! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

I just signed up to this game yesterday. Got an offer from Wasters Wanted which I haven't accepted yet. My player's name is Donny Gall if anyone else wants to make an offer.

You could always come join us! :D

I had another offer in sorry bout that... Can't catch em all :D

I had another offer in sorry bout that... Can't catch em all :D

I can try :D

deman wrote: »
    I just signed up to this game yesterday. Got an offer from Wasters Wanted which I haven't accepted yet. My player's name is Donny Gall if anyone else wants to make an offer.

yeah thats from me. Alot of boards.ie players on our team. If you prove yourself to be active I'll give you a 150k contract but starting off with new players i only give them a small wage till i see if theyll be active or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

has everyone left bulls?? haven't been on for the games the last few weeks cause of work, just been doing the daily training and came back on here and seemingly the majority of our team has left.. boo urns :(..

Harpy wrote: »
    has everyone left bulls?? haven't been on for the games the last few weeks cause of work, just been doing the daily training and came back on here and seemingly the majority of our team has left.. boo urns :(..

Join the Wasters :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Im new to the game and I'd like to play is there any team I could join?

Harpy wrote: »

whats your player name? will you be active and be on line for matches? if so i can make a bid to buy you.

any more signings gaffer ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement