Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE UCD accomodation!!

Options
  • 19-05-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey guys, I posted this in the UCD section as well but just wanted to cover all my options!

I just got offered the hdip in 2nd round offers today, I'm from Donegal so have no idea where to look for accomodation! Is there anyone in the same boat as myself? Non student accomodation would suit me too as long as it was near enough to the uni! Sharing with post grads would be even better too. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Minnesota

I am new too! I am looking for postgrad housing but UCD is opening up all the dorms to every student as a first come first serve basis on June 16th. I don't care if there are freshmen in the building, but I hope my apartment is postgrads. Can we ask for that or what? I hope so...

Advertisement