If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax 320gb HD freesat

Options
  • 19-05-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Bringing herself to Belfast tommorrow (thur 20th) and was wondering if ye had any Humax 320gb HD freesat recorders in stock. Sorry about the short notice, she only mentioned this evening about heading up.

Had decidied to do a trawl of electronic shops while there and considering ye due plenty of deals for boardies, I'd rather put the money yer way than argos's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭romperstomper

I plan to be there on Friday and might wanna pick one up also. What's ur price on these?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

I plan to be there on Friday and might wanna pick one up also. What's ur price on these?

Just back after picking up mine Romper, great price once I mentioned I was from boards. Told them you were also enquiring after one too, was told I might have got last one there but they did say that info might be wrong but they would look after you. I'd say give them a call if you're planning on just heading up for the box to make sure they have one there on stock.

On a personal note I just want to thank the boys in Richer Sounds, great service and I was well looked after. Well worth the trip up, cheers guys.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Just back after picking up mine Romper, great price once I mentioned I was from boards. Told them you were also enquiring after one too, was told I might have got last one there but they did say that info might be wrong but they would look after you. I'd say give them a call if you're planning on just heading up for the box to make sure they have one there on stock.

On a personal note I just want to thank the boys in Richer Sounds, great service and I was well looked after. Well worth the trip up, cheers guys.

Guys,

thanks for the posts (esp Reg'stoy) and apologies for our delay getting back to you.

OK we have a limited number of the Humax available in-store - but as above PLEASE call before you travel so we can get them reserved for you..

HOWEVER.......

Yesterday we just received the 1st of the new range of Sagemcom Freesat HD receivers and Recorders and they are the dog's danglies - and we are doing a Boardie exclusive special to launch them!

There are 2 models in stock already - the receiver is called the DSI86 and it's a great quality Freesat Receiver which also featured BBC iPlayer straight from the box - we are launching it for Boardies for a very limited time at just £86.99 - this is a Boardie Exclusive price.

The big daddy of the range however is the DTR94500 - this again features BBC iPlayer - but it also has a 500GB hard drive (against 320GB for the Humax)- over 250 hours of recording time and even better it also features picture in picture - best of all we are doing a short initial launch of the 500GB model at just £199.95 which is a completely bonkers price!

We have plenty of stock of both these models so just drop us a line if you would like to grab them at the Boardie special price - and unfortunately as above - this is a really limited offer only available for a short time!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Hi John ;)

Id be interested in one of these http://www.sagemcomdigital.co.uk/documents/Freesat-DTR94500S-HD-Datasht.pdf if I go with the 52 5605, which I hope to get a look at next week. Are these available to pick up next week too, or is it just a display your getting in ?
    However if I pop for the Panna TXP50G20 or LG 50PK990 instead, it'll not be needed :o
    Which would you go for, picture wise ??

Again thanks for your help

Keving

Sorry, just saw your post re same, opps. Only 20 days away !! I need a TV

keving wrote: »
    Hi John ;)

Id be interested in one of these http://www.sagemcomdigital.co.uk/documents/Freesat-DTR94500S-HD-Datasht.pdf if I go with the 52 5605, which I hope to get a look at next week. Are these available to pick up next week too, or is it just a display your getting in ?
    However if I pop for the Panna TXP50G20 or LG 50PK990 instead, it'll not be needed :o
    Which would you go for, picture wise ??

Again thanks for your help

Keving

Sorry, just saw your post re same, opps. Only 20 days away !! I need a TV

Kev,

at the moment we only have them in Belfast - but we will stock them from next week in The Philips Shop as well.

The 5605 is pretty stunning - and so are the others! - Of course the G20 has the freesat HD decoder on board as well and the 990 picture is stunning and it looks great as well - however for the money I would probably go for the 5605 and a Sagem 500GB - this will give you the recorder option to ensure you don't miss any matches!

Kev, as ever keep me posted - we hope to be able to deliver that 5605 in 19 1/2 days ;););)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭WebGeek

I got the g20 last week for you - beautiful! So I won't be needing the freesat recorder. I need a blu-ray/dvd player - is there such thing as one with a recorder as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

we hope to be able to deliver that 5605 in 19 1/2 days ;);)

NOOOOOO :eek:

Thanks John

keving wrote: »
    NOOOOOO :eek:

Thanks John

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=5943

Only joking as you know Kev,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.