Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes to go with these dresses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I prefer the first one (little sailor dress)? there is something kind of funky and classic about it whereas I think the other one is a bit boring.

Not sure about shoes, the dress is v short so maybe shoeboots, ankleboots or knee lenght even?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Darlughda wrote: »
    I prefer the first one (little sailor dress)? there is something kind of funky and classic about it whereas I think the other one is a bit boring.

Not sure about shoes, the dress is v short so maybe shoeboots, ankleboots or knee lenght even?

Yeah I'm in love with that dress:D

I was thinking shoeboots aswell but I've no idea what colour goes well with navy,kinda crap when it comes to colours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Ruthie_

Love the little sailor dress :)

I'd wear red shoes with it! I'm really into my navy and love red shoes with all my navy dresses/skirts. I need a serious shopping spree, I'm teasing myself looking at everyones purchases! :(

Ruthie_ wrote: »
    Love the little sailor dress :)

I'd wear red shoes with it! I'm really into my navy and love red shoes with all my navy dresses/skirts. I need a serious shopping spree, I'm teasing myself looking at everyones purchases! :(

Ah red,don't why I didn't think of that didn't even cross my mind:pac:

I just got a part time job so nearly every penny I get on clothes,gettin kinda over loaded though:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

ahhh that first dress is my dress for my graduation :) Im wearing red heels with it!

• Advertisement

ahhh that first dress is my dress for my graduation :) Im wearing red heels with it!

Was the size right?Seen a few people in the reviews sayin it was a bit small and that..
    There's no 10 or 12s left so if it is smaller ill be grand gettin a 14..hopefully:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

storm2811 wrote: »
    Was the size right?Seen a few people in the reviews sayin it was a bit small and that..
    There's no 10 or 12s left so if it is smaller ill be grand gettin a 14..hopefully:p
    Yeh love the first dress. My friend has bought a few (long story) off Ebay and when one finally arrived it was 2 sizes smaller. She asked for a 10..but it was more like a 6..tiiiiiiny!!Wearing it for a "sailor girl" themed hen party this weekend.

Shes wearing navy Louboutins (with the red sole of course) with it, but theres gorgeous red heels in Faith at the minute that would be fab too.

Id definitely go red or navy though, regardless of brand...fab dress.The second one is nice but not as glam!

Advertisement