Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ps3 vs xbox video commentry

• 19-05-2010 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

This thread is destined to get locked, another PS3 VS Xbox thread just was in the last twelve hours.

For what it's worth though, you really might want to do some homework and write down what you want to say. If you're going to review two consoles you need to know all the fats, not that Xbox Live costs "I think, €60"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭darraghwalsh100

yeah i suppose. . anyway its my 1st vid just trying to get some views and have some fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

the ramblings of a mentalist :)

Nothing is said, I like PS3, cos I have always had them, you have to pay for online on xbox and I dont like the controllers.

Not really a healthy debate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭darraghwalsh100

well of course ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,911 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Now all i want to do is see the Vid !! The power of locked threads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

niallon wrote: »
    This thread is destined to get locked, another PS3 VS Xbox thread just was in the last twelve hours.

For what it's worth though, you really might want to do some homework and write down what you want to say. If you're going to review two consoles you need to know all the fats, not that Xbox Live costs "I think, €60"

€30 and sony will be charging soon (and the €30 is well spent for the upkeep of the x box servers as ps3 online is muck) end.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Um, okay.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement