Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daigo's gamertag discovered OMG OMG

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

It's actually me. I was spreading the rumour that it's Daigo so you guys wouldn't treat me any different, but it spiraled out of control.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sairus wrote: »
    It's actually me. I was spreading the rumour that it's Daigo so you guys wouldn't treat me any different, but it spiraled out of control.

As Guile?

Sorry lads, tis I.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

he never played 3s online, he said that there was too much lag and it affected his game, dont see why he plays this, plus lack of competition !

ITS HIS MATE [aka RYan, cause RY sucks him off to be seen with him and to pose infront of SILLY SHIRTS !!!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Cue Downfall in three, two, one....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Daigo probably doesn't even own an xbox. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Placebo wrote: »

ITS HIS MATE [aka RYan, cause RY sucks him off to be seen with him and to pose infront of SILLY SHIRTS !!!!]

You mean the one that says you are gay? Naaaaa not silly at all! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm off to set up gamein as a new account. After I accept the friend requests that follows, it's off to play everyone as taunting pink cowboy hp shoryuken Ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

So Daigo is Gameinn.....that figures. I've fought gameinn loads of times and he always ragequits on me to protect his battle points(especially when I'm beating him perfect or taunting him). He even sent me loads of Japanese-type hatemail: 'You have no honour' 'You have no disciprin' etc....

If I had've known it was Daigo, I probably would've let him win, purely out of respect for his parrying abilities and all that.....

;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Lol , win.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Yes, lets send a million friend requests in the hope that he may accept the millionth one and if not, send another million. I'm really frustrated that there is no player search system in the replay channel. I would analyse his Ryu to death.

• Advertisement
Advertisement