Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

WANTED: car

Options
  • 19-05-2010 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

so i know this is a long shot but maybe somebody some where can help me. im broke. i dont have a car and need one to get to work. maybe some body somewhere either has or knows some body who has a car, road worthy.. just sitting at home doing nothing? i would love if some body had the goodwill to give me a car for free.!!! it would really help me out. anybody at all, i would drive anything.!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

You can check out the freebie section of adverts.ie or put up a wanted ad. This isn't the place for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement