Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horseboxos yankee sports and more

Options
  • 20-05-2010 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭

Just want to keep my bets on Americans sports separate from the soccer ones which i mainly post in the tips from a pro thread. These are by no means tips although i do research them a lot beforehand. So if my winning ways continue then by all means jump on board. Might throw my GAA ones in here too.

So to kick it off.

Double on

Phillies (-1.5) over Cubs
    Yankees over Rays

20 returns 78.46

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Just want to keep my bets on Americans sports separate from the soccer ones which i mainly post in the tips from a pro thread. These are by no means tips although i do research them a lot beforehand. So if my winning ways continue then by all means jump on board. Might throw my GAA ones in here too.

So to kick it off.

Double on

Phillies (-1.5) over Cubs
    Yankees over Rays

20 returns 78.46

Was bored so threw a 5er on it. Hope it comes out for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Denners

Was gonna lob 5 on but gonna start upping the discipline.

All the best with them anyway Horsey hope you make a nice lump for yourself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Ha the first night i post them up both games aren't looking great. I have won on baseball 6 nights in a row prior to tonight. Ah well the streak had to end some time.

Dodgers -1.5 over Tigers
    Padres - Mariners under 7
    LA Lakers over Suns

Treble of 20 returns 165

Red Sox over Rays
    Angels and Blue Jays over 9

20 returns 132

Celtics -7 over Magic

Celtics - Magic under 187.5

Have both of them in doubles with France and Chile youths respectively. 10 on each.

• Advertisement
Advertisement