Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electrical repair place in mayo?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

i have a 7 year old stereo system - a big beast of a thing - and the 3 cd changer tray thingy is stuck... i don't really want to go poking at it meself... and i can't figure out if it's a physical or electronic issue if you know what i mean...

does anyone know of anywhere in mayo i could get it fixed, without getting my wallet cleaned out in the process? the sound out of it is brilliant so i don't want to just dump it if it's possible to get it repaired... :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Try Noel Coleman in Ballina.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

ooh cheers steph - where abouts is he? i don't really know ballina!!

He is at the junction of Tolan Street and Hill Street he is opposite Caffolas Restaurant. His number is in the phone book probably best to ring to see if he does that type of repair.

cheers - just rang them there, they only repair TVs. Damn!! :(

Try this one in Castlebar

Austin's T.V. & Video Service
    Castlebar Co. Mayo
    Telephone
    Category:Stereo & Hi Fi Equipment, Supplies & Repairs

• Advertisement

steph - you're a star - thanks so much for that - gonna bring it out to him tomorrow - fingers crossed he can fix it!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

John Donnelly in the Market Square, Ballina opposite Tescos........the exact same thing happened to me and he fixed it no problem.

Ah thats great. No probs.
    In fact I have a cd player that needs a repair too so I must head up there myself. Hope he can sort it for ya :D

thanks jimmyboss :) - have to do the trek to c-bar tomorrow anyway so it's just as handy but i'll keep yer man in ballina in mind.

Advertisement