Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<Merged> Bono isn't the Worst/Bono is the worst

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭trapsagenius

Ah here ffs. He's one of our own, regardless of what you may think of him a person, he's done a lot of good for our country and doesn't deserve that kind of ill will.

So is Stephen Ireland.

I still think they're both cu*ts.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

All this Bono stuff merged

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The Pope would say his funeral mass.

Bono's a protestant..the pope would be happy to see the back of him.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

What a thread title Bono isn't the worst/Bono is the worst

Oh how I laughed when I saw that. :D

P.S I hate Bono.

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    P.S I hate Bono.

What do you want,a medal?;)

Everybody hates bono.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Degsy wrote: »
    What do you want,a medal?;)

Everybody hates bono.

Now that you mention it..

I would like a medal.

Some people do actually like Bono.

Those poor people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

Hank_Jones wrote: »

Some people do actually like Bono.

Yes,african despots,wigmakers,platform-shoe shops and traitors to the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

Y'know,i met him at a party in 1988..he had ginger hair with black dye on the ends and a very visible hair weave going on.
    He was asked to sing a song so he goes over to the piano and starts crooning with his eyes closed while banging the piano in a most unmsical manner..pissed out of his tree he was..PLUS he had two armed detectives standing outside the gaff who apparantly hated him(not sure exactly why,they wouldnt go into details).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,694 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'll agree that Bono is a bit of a tit when he starts to speak, but he's a harmless ol' whore who doesn't need people wishing him any ill will.

Maki, with all due respect, I don't think he is at all harmless. The runt is listened to by a lot of powerful people who are scared to death to tell him to **** off lecturing their people on where they should be paying their tax. I for one don't appreciate the prick telling me
    to increase my tax towards his personal ego trip

After all, mention the words "poverty" and "Africa" and if you have an opposing view it won't sit well with a whole lot of people.
    Many of them on boards....

IMO, Bono is a right dangerous little bastard....

walshb wrote: »

That is soooo going in my sig!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

When the self serving twat starts paying taxes in his struggling country I might fein interest in his dealings.

Could not have put it better myself, he plays the irish card internationally and could not give two stuffs about helping his own (not me) but promotes his little hobby horse of canceling third world debt, or is that just a populous agenda for keeping his identity/brand in the world media.
    Or like the week of Jerry Ryans funeral how Bonner or his publicist tried to start up a "Bono Watch" with the he's coming/he's not coming crap, He came across as the sort of fool who would get engaged at someone else's wedding,
    message to Bonner. it was not your day or occasion so fu@k off...

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

A lot of you guys act like Bono came along and raped your mother and daughter and killed your dad.

Maybe go outside tomorrow and stop banging away at the keyboard with nerdrage?

E-thugs on the internet :rolleyes:

The Aussie wrote: »
    Or like the week of Jerry Ryans funeral how Bonner or his publicist tried to start up a "Bono Watch" with the he's coming/he's not coming crap, He came across as the sort of fool who would get engaged at someone else's wedding,
    message to Bonner. it was not your day or occasion so fu@k off...

He's an utter wanker...when i found out he'd been taken to hospital i thought i was gonna collect from Paddy Power..i had him on an acumalator with G Ryan and Stephen G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Degsy wrote: »
    He's an utter wanker...when i found out he'd been taken to hospital i thought i was gonna collect from Paddy Power..i had him on an acumalator with G Ryan and Stephen G.

But Stevie G isn't dead yet, the scouse git.

But Stevie G isn't dead yet, the scouse git.

No,no..think Ronan Keating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Maki, with all due respect, I don't think he is at all harmless. The runt is listened to by a lot of powerful people who are scared to death to tell him to **** off lecturing their people on where they should be paying their tax. I for one don't appreciate the prick telling me
    to increase my tax towards his personal ego trip

After all, mention the words "poverty" and "Africa" and if you have an opposing view it won't sit well with a whole lot of people.
    Many of them on boards....

Well of course he's powerful, and power used badly is always a dangerous thing.

I think its a measure of Bono that people look to him to put the world to right, and the fact that it hasn't happened yet makes him a hate figure!.

If people didn't care about this they wouldn't give a rats arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Did the Irish Govt put out records or go on tour for the money ? then why should they be intitled to any of it ? Because they saw that they could change a law and make some money off it ? sure hes loaded but he didnt do it on the dole. :mad:

That's ridiculous!

Where do you think the money for roads and hospitals comes from?

That's like saying that because the government isn't making the sandwiches in O'Brien's that O'Brien's shouldn't have to pay taxes...

Taxes are the price we pay for civilisation. Bono is a hypocrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Yeah he might just kill you til you die from it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

when bono was born the doctor thought it was twins, all he could see was two c**ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Make Bono history.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 4diarmuid

It seems he fell off his wallet and injured his back!

An individual who lived tax free in this country until they changed the law. Then he and his cronies moved to tax free Netherlands to avoid paying their Irish taxes.

He flies around the world in luxury to preach about how "we" should subscribe to save..."take your pick." The people in the know in the Irish Aid agencies are afraid to voice their opinions that he is causing more harm than good. They need to keep in with the Government for continuing funds for real action not just talk.

This thread started out with " Look what Bono has done for Ireland.."

Absolutely nothing!!!

Advertisement