Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to find vegan chocolate in dublin?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 8:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

craving chocolate today and have not a clue where to get some

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I'm not the best at this coz im veggie but love vegan choc :) have you gone to a health food store?

oh id love that one with the crackly bits in it right now, nom nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Tesco - they have dairy free choc buttons and rice crackle bars. In with the gluten free section. Most convincing non-dairy, "milk" chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

They also have those dark choc chips by Silver Spoon, in the baking/flour section, if you feel the need to cook yerself summat extra chocolatey.

And there are a few threads about vegan choc around this forum, if you wanna have a go of the "Search this forum" button (top right of screen?)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

See this thread about vegan chocolates. And head to your nearest health food store! Nourish on Wicklow St have a wide range if you are in the city centre. Of if you can get to Oxfam, their Divine Dark Chocolate is indeed divine! The have one with raspberries added too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I bought some dark choc with orange and almonds in from Aldi and it was lovely! No milk involved although the usual `may contain traces of`.

Sorry guys just seen a big pic of it on the mega choc thread - everyone is already clued in its just me behind the times!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭rantyface

Fry's Peppermint and Turkish Delight bars have no milk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭sweetoblivion

I think the Turkish Delight has milk, but the Fry's mint cream bars (and the elusive orange cream bars) are vegan. I'm pretty addicted to them...

Butlers also has some vegan bars - the almond and orange one is so delicious!
    Tesco's 74% chocolate is vegan, as is a lot of its finest range.
    There is loads of vegan chocolate out there :)

Advertisement