Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement phone for a few days

Options
  • 20-05-2010 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi All

I am going to be going away for a few days at the start of July to the running of the bulls festival in Pamplona. I have a blackberry for work but dont want to risk taking it with me due to the risk of robbery and the risk of it getting covered in wine or something else.

Im looking for reccommendations for a relatively cheap phone with a relatively decent camera (6mp or more Id say) which I could pick up sim free to use for the few days...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

best bet is via adverts.ie and get something second hand. Im thinking something like a nokia n95, plenty available, not to dear, and has a decent camera

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

have a look around shops :) dont know about cork but in dublin theres loads of em that sell basic nokia phones for 30 quid network free...cant cry over that if u break it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

This post has been deleted.

ops sorry missed that :) well something with a decent camera wouldnt be cheap to break :) sony ericssons got good camera's i would look at them.

Advertisement