Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere selling RDR early?

Options
  • 20-05-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Dublin that's selling Red Dead Redemption early today, or am I hoping for a miracle?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It seems unlikely, no one will want to piss off Take 2, they're being quite strict about it (not letting Shopto ship orders that would arrive before Friday, in the UK, for instance).

If anyone does spot somewhere though I'll be over there like a bat outta Hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Smyths might be the best bet since they are open till 9 tonight or maybe xtra vision, at this stage its a case of do i want it early or do i want it cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Sort of related, but do we know if there'll be any deals on it? Trade-in deals?

I've a couple of very recent games and wouldn't mind getting it cheap..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

LookingFor wrote: »
    Sort of related, but do we know if there'll be any deals on it? Trade-in deals?

I've a couple of very recent games and wouldn't mind getting it cheap..

Xtra-Vision usually do a deal whereby you trade in two games from a prescribed list and you get a game free, e.g RDR. Usually new games though, for example God of War 3 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, etc.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭The Roach

A mate of mine was in Tesco Maynooth and was told they'll be selling it at midnight, don't know if that applies to other stores too.

If only I hadn't pre-ordered it and paid in full already, I'll need to wait till tomorrow now! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Anyone know of any midnight launches? I'm just finished work and the wait is KILLING me!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Undead wrote: »
    Anyone know of any midnight launches? I'm just finished work and the wait is KILLING me!

Afaik there arent any unless you hit a 24hr tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mine was shipped this evening eta the 25th :mad: had amazon vouchers to use

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

VinLieger wrote: »
    Afaik there arent any unless you hit a 24hr tesco

Cheers, there's a GAME literally across the road from me so I was hoping they were, 24hr Tesco is a hike away, I'll just get it from GAME first thing tomorrow morning. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Hmmmmm....looks at watch...1.45 am....not tired...nothing better to do....decides to drive to Tesco Celbridge

Fingers crossed !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Hmmmmm....looks at watch...1.45 am....not tired...nothing better to do....decides to drive to Tesco Celbridge

Fingers crossed !! :D

Good Luck man!:D

Advertisement