Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers

Options
  • 20-05-2010 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey

Does anyone know when lockers in Arts Block have to be emptied and have their keys returned? Is it possible to keep them through the summer?

Actually, is the arts block closed for the summer, or does it open?

Many thanks, if anyone can help me with this.

Cheers

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

Thanks a mil, Betafrog.

I'll try and get in there in the morning.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

You need the receipt too if you want your tenner back. 31st May is the deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Estragon wrote: »
    Actually, is the arts block closed for the summer, or does it open?

The Arts block is open for the summer with similar opening hours (apart from at the weekends, as far as I can remember).

Yep, you need to return your locker key for the reasons the other posters mentioned above. Hope you have your receipt!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

You need the receipt too if you want your tenner back. 31st May is the deadline

Hm, I think I may have it carefully filed away in the back of my locker, behind the small pile of paperbacks, just between the mysterious lunch box and the pile of assorted Chaucer handouts (unread).

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Estragon wrote: »
    Hm, I think I may have it carefully filed away in the back of my locker, behind the small pile of paperbacks, just between the mysterious lunch box and the pile of assorted Chaucer handouts (unread).

Paul

Just make sure to tie a rope around your waist and to a fixed object outside the locker when you go searching for the receipt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭noodler

As a postgrad I was able to keep a locker throughout the summer at no extra cost in summer 08.

Advertisement