Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island LAN 29th May 2010

Options
  • 20-05-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Ladies/Gentlemen,
    I will be hosting a Lan in my house on 29th May for the Craggy Island Crew. The plan is to play on the Craggy island server, which will kick off about 12 midday and run until the wee hours of sunday. Anyone who wants to join us jump on the server, if anyone fancies attending in person (we're based in Limerick) PM me

MrTimewalk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

TiG guys are lanning this weekend, result with the weather BTW. So we will be on our server on and off over the weekend. Doubt we can attend the Craggy Island Lan but will do our best to join your server over the weekend to join in on the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep best of luck...gonna play BFBC2 from the back garden on the lappy with a cold one.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

now THAT'S a crackin' idea!

Anyhoe it will be running from midday until all hours sunday so hop along and stand still so we can take your tags :)

Advertisement