Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Andrew33

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Shoorrryyyyyyy is all that i can shayyy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Eagerness to post minor celeb story results in poor spelling shock!!!!:D

Mods can you change the title if needed? Thanks!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

They were both very young to marry so its no surprise that you aren't going to be the same person in your 30s that you were in your 20s. They seemed like a nice couple though even if his music is sick making.

Am I the only one who saw the title in AH and saw the link and came to the conclusion that he had died?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Am I the only one who saw the title in AH and saw the link and came to the conclusion that he had died?

Unfortunately, no, he's still alive.

Is anyone surprised! He's a total media whore. This is probably a stunt because he sees how much publicity Cheryl Cole is getting since she split with Cashley. Then he can do the reunion in Hello! magazine.

If it is true, then that bloke is so bloody in love with himself that he wouldnt have a second to spare for his poor wife.

I always thought that he looked like he was a little narky bast**d behind the scenes. All the falseness on tv.... has to take it's toll.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

purpur1 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, no, he's still alive.

It's time to make a change.
    Just relax, take it easy.
    You're still young, that's your fault, there's so much you have to know.
    Find a girl, settle down.
    If you want you can marry (for a bit).
    Look at your combover, it is old, but it's happy.
    I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy, to be calm when you've found something going on with the postman and your wife
    But take your time, think a lot. Why, think of everything you've got (erm).
    For sadly, you will still be here tomorrow, but your wife will not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,908 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

They married at 21.
    You do change a lot from your late teens/ early 20s compared to when you hit the 30 mark.

Maybe they just drifted apart and matured differently.

He is spending an awful lot of time on the road on the continent which wouldnt have helped matters either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

They married at 21.
    You do change a lot from your late teens/ early 20s compared to when you hit the 30 mark.

Maybe they just drifted apart and matured differently.

He is spending an awful lot of time on the road on the continent which wouldnt have helped matters either.

Was she not a lot older then him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

As I posted on the AH thread that was closed, they mention amicable split, but with kids involved, this can't be amicable for them can it?

2 airhead z-listers get married, then get divorced a few years later, leaving the kids to form lifelong bonds with therapists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It’s just been announced that Ronan Keating and his wife Yvonne have split after 12 years of marriage.
    “With great sadness, Ronan and Yvonne Keating today announce their separation,” reads the official statement on Ronan's website. "The separation is amicable and they will continue to work together in order to provide the best for their children. The family ask for privacy at this difficult time.”
    The couple, who’ve been together since their teens, have three children, Jack, Marie and Ali.
    Rather unfortunately, only a few days ago, Ronan said in a new interview that he didn’t know why Yvonne was still with him.
    “I can’t believe Yvonne has stuck with me for so long,” he said. “I still get incredibly jealous. The green-eyed monster rears its ugly head and brings out all my insecurities. I don’t like it if Yvonne is out without me. I just can’t help it.”

:eek:

I always thought they had one of better stronger marriages but goes to show you never can tell

Isnt he suppose to be moving to OZ to be a judge on X Factor or Oz Idol or something like that anyways :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

he was on TV yesterday (loose women) didnt seemed to be miffed about anything, seems to be enjoying the limelight promoting there new song...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mullyfive0

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    :eek:

Isnt suppose to be moving to OZ to be a judge on X Factor or Oz Idol or something like that anyways :confused:

He'll be on the lash in Australia with McFathead. Keep an eye for those 'gone off the rails' headlines in a few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

She is, but don't know by how much. She looks like his mother in photographs. No opinion on his music but I do think he is a very handsome guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

I always thought that they looked like brother and sister rather than man and wife.

According to an article, there's only three years in the difference; he's 33 and she's 36.

just checked that up
    he's born in early 77 so is now just turned 33
    she's born in 74 so 36(or about to turn it this year)

its not such an age difference, but how they have aged differently!!
    In this pic from earlier in the year she could be his mammy
    (a yummy mummy though!!)
    but ronan as fresh looking as ever. The Solskjaer of singing. He'll probably die at 85 looking still like he's in his mid 20's.

GQ+Men+Year+Awards+London+2+5efYN9hSQ99l.jpg

I remember reading that they got together around the time his mother died

I remember reading that they got together around the time his mother died
    she didnt look so motherly the whole time, if thats what youre hinting at.

heres the happy couple on their wedding day 12 years ago, at 21 and 24 years of age respectively.
    There she looks a teenager rather than 24 (or am i getting old and loosing my judgement).

EDIT- embedding piccie didnt work
    Heres a link to the picture instead
    http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/tvsoapwed/ronan.htm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

but ronan as fresh looking as ever. The Solskjaer of singing. He'll probably die at 85 looking still like he's in his mid 20's.

Yeah right..nobody in thier 20's wears a combover

big-pictures_t_ronan-keating-going-bald-2108a.jpg

• Advertisement

she didnt look so motherly the whole time, if thats what youre hinting at.

heres the happy couple on their wedding day 12 years ago, at 21 and 24 years of age respectively.
    There she looks a teenager rather than 24 (or am i getting old and loosing my judgement).

EDIT- embedding piccie didnt work
    Heres a link to the picture instead
    http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/tvsoapwed/ronan.htm

Sorry, but the woman in that picture is Keith Duffy's wife, Lisa Smith. They had a joint marrige party in Ireland because they both got married abroad, so i'd say the picture was taken then.

F*ck Ronan Keating. i feel sorry for his wife. I hope she gets a bloke that can actually sing and isn't a shorta*se.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Combover or not, he'll definitely do a lot better in future than that scraggy hag he was with, christ she looks like daniel craig in that pic

That combover is bloody awful. Have you seen him lately with the little cross ear ring? George Michael in 1988 is the only person that can pull that off!!

Combover or not, he'll definitely do a lot better in future than that scraggy hag he was with, christ she looks like daniel craig in that pic

"Mrs Daniel Craig" is the most stylish woman in Ireland voted by VIP magazine readers.

Sharon Ni Bhoelan was robbed lol.

She has pubic hair rash around her mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

"Mrs Daniel Craig" is the most stylish woman in Ireland voted by VIP magazine readers.

Sharon Ni Bhoelan was robbed lol.

VIP magazine readers = women. Women aren't going to vote for someone who's intimidatingly good-looking - you should see the snarky comments whenever photos of Miranda Kerr or anybody like that are posted on showbiz sites. Maybe she has nice "style" in their eyes but men might wonder why Ronan's taking his mammy out to dinner in pics

Sorry, but the woman in that picture is Keith Duffy's wife, Lisa Smith. They had a joint marrige party in Ireland because they both got married abroad, so i'd say the picture was taken then.
    whoops. My mistake.

well, talking about mistakes....
    what was she doin marrying keith duffy

keith%20and%20lisa%20duffy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Whoa shocked at this one. He was forever going on about how 'in lurve' he was and how perfect she is :rolleyes::rolleyes: ..

How are you all getting that she isnt a good looking woman though :confused: She was a model before she shacked up with him ..

Everyone's breaking up .. ill completely lose faith if Bono and Ali or Patti and Bruce split.

I wonder is their a kiss n tell coming on about him and thats lead to the break up :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I saw a photo of her in the paper the other day and I have probably seen late 40 year old's look younger than Yvonne Keating!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I wonder is their a kiss n tell coming on about him and thats lead to the break up :cool:

I wonder who the fella will be

I read something months ago about a certain Irish boyband member that cant keep it in his pants with a certain Irish model for months.... Ahem.... Jenny Lee Masterson's name was floating around too...

Sit back and wait and see if it's Mr Keating.

rovert wrote: »
    I wonder who the fella will be

You know when Boyzone first started I did always thought Ronan would come out as gay :p

whoops. My mistake.

well, talking about mistakes....
    what was she doin marrying keith duffy

keith%20and%20lisa%20duffy.jpg

Good point.

You know when Boyzone first started I did always thought Ronan would come out as gay :p

There was always that OLD rumour about Ronan and Brian Kennedy

• Advertisement

There was always that OLD rumour about Ronan and Brian Kennedy

No smoke without fire!

This is going down one route i'd guess.....LOCK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sad for the family; but you can bet owl Ronan will get plenty of mileage out of this one, just like he did for Gately's death. I hate to be cynical, but are any of these celeb marriages genuine? The Ronan-Yvonne marriage was probably just like all th rest, a PR stunt for business reasons.

This is going down one route i'd guess.....LOCK!

Defensive, much?
    walshb wrote: »
    Sad for the family; but you can bet owl Ronan will get plenty of mileage out of this one, just like he did for Gately's death.

Thats a bit low

Defensive, much?

Thats a bit low

Snap

• Advertisement

Snap

I didnt ask that the thread be locked, so fail.

Thats a bit low

Well, he did milk it and milk it. Steo this, Steo that.....

Oh god now it'll be "My marriage this, Steo that..."

Somebody just put him (or us) out of this misery.

This is probably a PR stunt. They'll be back together in a while with OK! covering the renewed wedding vows. He's a f*cking miser!!!

If you said he did he must of then.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Everyone's breaking up .. ill completely lose faith if Bono and Ali or Patti and Bruce split.

From what I've always heard - if Ali was ever going to leave Bono she'd be long gone by now - if you get my meaning ! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hutchyt

Just heard on the radio by a journalist there is more to this, and all will be revealed in the next 24 hours, looking like a big kiss and tell story coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Who knew that Crystal Swing had Yvonne Keating in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Who knew that Crystal Swing had Yvonne Keating in it?
    :D:D:D

If you said he did he must of then.....

No, not just me saying, him ****ing saying....

I see Ronan and the boys were on Loose Women yesteday, again milking the Gately death.

I mean, if your marriage was in pieces surely you could give it a rest for a bit?

• Advertisement
Advertisement