Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

casio4 wrote: »
    have they not done Hello/Ok magazine yet? or are they waiting for a renew of the vows :rolleyes:

Maybe when Alex and Katie are done renewing the business arr...sorry 'Marriage'.

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Obviously what he did was wrong but i though she would take him back.

How else would she get a table in a booked out restaurant?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

wernstrom! wrote: »
    How else would she get a table in a booked out restaurant?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ... She lives on another planet. Still don't believe they're fully broken up. That w**ker was on the golf course the other day, all smiles with his wedding ring still on. He likes this level of media interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Thought they had gotten back together going on what he said in Australia?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

this makes me sick are we meant to think the photographer did a zoom in of her getting a tattoo, he was right there in the room for feck sake these two are fame hungry:rolleyes:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321457/Ronan-Keating-wife-Yvonne-ride-Australian-sunset.html

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

casio4 wrote: »
    this makes me sick are we meant to think the photographer did a zoom in of her getting a tattoo, he was right there in the room for feck sake these two are fame hungry:rolleyes:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321457/Ronan-Keating-wife-Yvonne-ride-Australian-sunset.html

I think its just their way of letting the media know that they are back together, without making an official announcement;). Also if you notice the shop has a huge window, photograph could stand out side and get a good enough shot of her tattoo.

• Advertisement

Michael B wrote: »
    Thought they had gotten back together going on what he said in Australia?

I think they have been back together for a while, them being photographed together is just making it public. Especially for some press in OZ who were reporting that he was enjoying the single life, and trying to get shots of him with other women when obviously he is still very married to Yvonne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alex4u

well its good for both if they are together again

I hope the press will leave them alone now when Ronan returns to Ireland in 2 weeks time. I'm so glad that they have managed to sort things out between them despite the media intrusion into their private lives. Staying together and working through things is a rarerity in todays celeb culture.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ronan-keating-declares-his-love-for-his-estranged-wife-yvonne/story-e6frf96o-1225951368552

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Are we still talking about these z-listers?

Jayme101 wrote: »
    I hope the press will leave them alone now when Ronan returns to Ireland in 2 weeks time.]

That's not what they said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

So he writes a little note in his album and all is fine between them again....lucky for him. Muppet. She's worse for taking him back. It really annoys me that he uses the death of his bandmate to justify all of this too, his affair was going on way before Stephen died. Twat.

It was obvious they were going to reconcile (if they ever even split) - i reckon this whole split thing was just a mega publicity stunt to keep his profile active in Europe while he was over in Oz. Sure they were probably having marital problems over the affair etc, but they announced this split and reconciled too quickly for it to ever have any real substance. He's been very much in the limelight throughout all this and has been loving it, definitely not the picture of a devastated husband trying to make things work in private. She's the biggest muppet in all this, i feel very sorry for the kids with parents like that. Extremely immature couple - they belong together, i wish they'd fcuk off from our front pages though.

No doubt "Cheating Keating" will once again try to construct his "Choir Boy Keating" image again. Lying little w@nker!

Michael B wrote: »
    It really annoys me that he uses the death of his bandmate to justify all of this too, his affair was going on way before Stephen died. Twat.

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

No he didn't.

purpur1 wrote: »
    It was obvious they were going to reconcile (if they ever even split) - i reckon this whole split thing was just a mega publicity stunt to keep his profile active in Europe while he was over in Oz. Sure they were probably having marital problems over the affair etc, but they announced this split and reconciled too quickly for it to ever have any real substance. He's been very much in the limelight throughout all this and has been loving it, definitely not the picture of a devastated husband trying to make things work in private. She's the biggest muppet in all this, i feel very sorry for the kids with parents like that. Extremely immature couple - they belong together, i wish they'd fcuk off from our front pages though.

No doubt "Cheating Keating" will once again try to construct his "Choir Boy Keating" image again. Lying little w@nker!

Publicity stunt? That is a ridculus thing to say, and quite immature thing to suggest. Why on earth would anyone in their right minds stage something that would completely wreck their image and thus damage their career in the process. I know people that met him during the time of the initial break up and I can assure you he was devestated at what he had done and was completely distraut at the thought of loosing his family. He has certainly not loved the attention all this has caused to them all, he is deeply ashamed.

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust. They obviously have a lot of love for each other, and the fact that they have saved their marriage is great for them and their children.

Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity. Believe me they are both good parents and there is no way they would have created something that would damage their children for the sake of a couple of front page spreads - they are not Jordan and Peter for christ sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

I have seen many quotes from him and "friends" saying that he was going through a rough time when his affair happened and a big part of that was Stephen dying a few months later while he continued to have the affair with the dancer. So yes, he did say that.

Publicity stunt? That is a ridculus thing to say, and quite immature thing to suggest. Why on earth would anyone in their right minds stage something that would completely wreck their image and thus damage their career in the process. I know people that met him during the time of the initial break up and I can assure you he was devestated at what he had done and was completely distraut at the thought of loosing his family. He has certainly not loved the attention all this has caused to them all, he is deeply ashamed.

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust. They obviously have a lot of love for each other, and the fact that they have saved their marriage is great for them and their children.

Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity. Believe me they are both good parents and there is no way they would have created something that would damage their children for the sake of a couple of front page spreads - they are not Jordan and Peter for christ sake!

Well you're obviously biased because you know them or know people that know them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

puke.....the star reports today that he has a tribute the wife on the sleeve notes for his new cd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

the dancer is WAY better looking

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust.

It took 6 months hard work.....At opposite sides of the globe. Yep.
    Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity.

It's so obvious that your obsessive love infatuation for him clouds your judgement.

I don't hate Cheating Keating. That takes way too much effort to hate someone and I couldn't hate someone I don't know nor could I be infatuated with someone I don't know personally either..... that's just strange because i'm not 12 ! However, I dislike him greatly because i think he's manipulating with less talent than he thinks he has, and i do believe that the majority of the public think that too. But that's just my opinion, mind you, before you go hell for leather on it again because i'm not in love with him :):D

Anyway back on topic

• Advertisement

It took 6 months hard work.....At opposite sides of the globe. Yep.

But for most of the time they have not been at opposite sides of the globe. They spent most of the summer together, firstly they were together in their Dublin apartment for most of June, then when Ronan went to OZ Yvonne and the kids followed him there and they spent 6 weeks together in OZ. Then they all went to Portugal for 4 weeks and then they went back to Dublin they spent 2 weeks at the apartment before Ronan had to go back to OZ for X Factor. He was only there for 3 weeks before he flew home to Dublin for 3 days. Two weeks later Yvonne and the kids flew to OZ to spend 2 weeks with him. So you see they have been working on getting their marriage back on track.

I do have a friend that knows him quite well, and it does annoy me when I see things that are completely untrue, and are stated as fact. Things have been printed in the newspapers, "quotes" from "friends" and such, and most of it has been complete rubbish and the sad thing is because its in the tabliods people think it must be true. There was one story which was completely fabricated by the Sunday Mirror about Yvonne wanting a quick divorce by Xmas - complete rubbish, and they were issued an apology by the newspaper 3 weeks later shock horror the story was made up!

Look he still cheated on his wife for a good 6 months with a dancer. His name will always be tarnished now with that. If she wants to forgive him so quick then that's her decision (or problem!) but I don't see the public or media forgetting it any time soon. If he was a nice person like Mark Owen it might be forgotten about as Mark Owen's cheating seems to have been, but Keating isn't a likeable person (I've seen him myself a good few times locally, I've seen him dismiss kids when they wanted his autograph and be very rude to the bar staff in Gibneys....unlike Nicky Byrne who I've seen go out of his way to be nice to people) so people won't let him forget this in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 claresey

I neither love nor hate Ronan but I have to say I always thought Yvonne looked more mature (OK, older!) than him. Its a weird pairing!
    Thats really the only part of the relationship I can comment on because I honestly think most of whats reported in the papers is completely & utterly exaggerated/partially true.
    Always feel sorry for their families.

Daisy! wrote: »
    If he was a nice person like Mark Owen it might be forgotten about as Mark Owen's cheating seems to have been,

That's because it's been overshadowed by Robbie's *utterly coincidental* return.

Daisy! wrote: »
    Look he still cheated on his wife for a good 6 months with a dancer. His name will always be tarnished now with that. If she wants to forgive him so quick then that's her decision (or problem!) but I don't see the public or media forgetting it any time soon. If he was a nice person like Mark Owen it might be forgotten about as Mark Owen's cheating seems to have been, but Keating isn't a likeable person (I've seen him myself a good few times locally, I've seen him dismiss kids when they wanted his autograph and be very rude to the bar staff in Gibneys....unlike Nicky Byrne who I've seen go out of his way to be nice to people) so people won't let him forget this in a hurry.

You're right, why should people let him forget about this in a hurry? He uses the media as a tool and thinks he can control it to make him look good all the time. False image, false guy. If he's willing to excessively court the media for his own self promotion (which he has jumped at the chance to do, esp after Stephen died) then he does deserve to experience the flip side of it - as does Katie Price and the likes. He's not a likeable guy because he exudes arrogance to the general masses, and lots of people say his "talent" is questionable. Now obviously his fans see past this and they've found something they like but defending his affair and saying he's a really nice man is just a joke. He's a selfish man who betrayed his family, privately and publicly.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion, and mine is that he is manipulating the media and public into thinking he's something he's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭apsalar

He's not a likeable guy because he exudes arrogance to the general masses, and lots of people say his "talent" is questionable. He's a selfish man who betrayed his family, privately and publicly.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion, and mine is that he is manipulating the media and public into thinking he's something he's not.

I never got the impression he was that arrogant. Is he really disliked that much? I kind of always thought he was sweet and just an average joe done good.....suprised he's so unliked.

You're right the affair was a despicable act on his part. I find his wife very cold and not all that warm. Very contrived image and yes, the dancer was more attractive to me, but I can understand how a woman with 3 children and a long marriage can give her man another chance. I hope it works out fro them. It is INCREDIBLY difficult to trust after your partner cheats. I hope it's a genuine reconciliation on both parts and not just for the kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 alanhiggy

old news i think

apsalar wrote: »
    Is he really disliked that much? I kind of always thought he was sweet and just an average joe done good.....suprised he's so unliked.

People have been slagging him off for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

He's a tosser. And she's an idiot for takin him back.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who cares about either of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

2202_Keating-Home_H_831167t.jpg

This is the home in which the Keatings will have a fresh start after a difficult year.

Boyzone singer Ronan (34) and his model wife Yvonne (37) have reconciled following a very public split last year.
      They're now almost ready to take another step with a move into their new house.
      The finishing touches are being put to the classic-style mansion in Malahide's enclave-to-the-stars Abington estate.
      The couple were pictured relaxed and happy-looking leaving a top London eatery last week after sharing a night out with pals Keith and Lisa Duffy.
      Now the couple are finalising details of their move to the Co Dublin mansion.
      Although they already have a home in Abington, the couple had decided to build another one on the same road. Construction halted when the couple announced their split amid reports of Ronan's affair with backing dancer Francine Cornell.
      But a new start is just around the corner, with the finishing touches being put on their home.
      As our exclusive pictures show, their driveway has been finished off, and there are a handful of other details to be completed over the spring months, including work on a fountain in their front garden.
      The high-profile pair will be moving in later this year with their children Jack (11), Marie (9) and Ali (4).
      Yvonne has been spotted on the grounds supervising construction in the last number of months in a sign that their relationship is officially back on track.
      And the couple are so determined to start the new chapter of their marriage, that they are now trying to rent out their former pad.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/ronan-and-yvonne-are-ready-for-fresh-start-in-new-home-2550356.html?start=2

Advertisement