Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I look forward to seeing them in their new living room, gurning for OK.

(Cheap shot, but it's hard to resist)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

I recon Ronan is jealous of Yvonne and her group crystal swing

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    2202_Keating-Home_H_831167t.jpg

This is the home in which the Keatings will have a fresh start after a difficult year.

Boyzone singer Ronan (34) and his model wife Yvonne (37) have reconciled following a very public split last year.
      They're now almost ready to take another step with a move into their new house.
      The finishing touches are being put to the classic-style mansion in Malahide's enclave-to-the-stars Abington estate.
      The couple were pictured relaxed and happy-looking leaving a top London eatery last week after sharing a night out with pals Keith and Lisa Duffy.
      Now the couple are finalising details of their move to the Co Dublin mansion.
      Although they already have a home in Abington, the couple had decided to build another one on the same road. Construction halted when the couple announced their split amid reports of Ronan's affair with backing dancer Francine Cornell.
      But a new start is just around the corner, with the finishing touches being put on their home.
      As our exclusive pictures show, their driveway has been finished off, and there are a handful of other details to be completed over the spring months, including work on a fountain in their front garden.
      The high-profile pair will be moving in later this year with their children Jack (11), Marie (9) and Ali (4).
      Yvonne has been spotted on the grounds supervising construction in the last number of months in a sign that their relationship is officially back on track.
      And the couple are so determined to start the new chapter of their marriage, that they are now trying to rent out their former pad.

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/ronan-and-yvonne-are-ready-for-fresh-start-in-new-home-2550356.html?start=2

This story is a bit behind the times. The Keatings have been living together in their new house since the beginning of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Luis21

lucozader wrote: »

This made me LOL.

Just another chapter in the uninteresting life that is Ronawn Keating.

• Advertisement
    • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is the big gate to stop Brian Kennedy breaking in looking for a kiss.. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

lucozader wrote: »

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
      nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

His appearance on the show would mark his first major Irish interview since his shock separation last May from wife Yvonne Keating.

Ryan Tubridy: Well Ronan you had your problems last year they have been well documented, now tell us about your new album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Dymo wrote: »
      Ryan Tubridy: Well Ronan you had your problems last year they have been well documented, now tell us about your new album.

I doubt he'll go in to the whole thing? I've seen him on interviews since and he's never mentioned his marriage. I'm sure if he does he'll worm his way out of it anyway and have everyone feeling sorry for him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the last time he was on the late late show the wife was in the audience and she didn't gain any fans with the way she was going on about ringing up and booking a table for dinner and saying she was Ronans wife and the special attention they got, she didn't come across well at all and i got the impression she looks down her nose at alot of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

"The finishing touches are being put to the classic-style mansion in Malahide's enclave-to-the-stars Abington estate."

What ?!!!? All the many other talented stars that live on that road used to be in Boyzone and their first name is Ronan ?
      What other brilliant songwriters do we have living here ? Vanilla Ice ?

p.s. crystal swing ... a classic. :pac::pac:

Wasn't there a story about Yvonne that her modelling rate went from 50 quid a shoot to 5000 a shoot the day after she changed her name. Kinda sums her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

TheUsual wrote: »
      "The finishing touches are being put to the classic-style mansion in Malahide's enclave-to-the-stars Abington estate."

What ?!!!? All the many other talented stars that live on that road used to be in Boyzone and their first name is Ronan ?
      What other brilliant songwriters do we have living here ? Vanilla Ice ?

p.s. crystal swing ... a classic. :pac::pac:

Nicky Byrne from Westlife, and his wife's sister the Novelist Aherne also live on the same estate. So including Ronan thats 3 famous people who live there.:D

As for going in to details about his marriage. He was asked fairly direct questions in OZ which he answered, but he has not been asked about it since he started on the promo trail in the UK. They are back together so it would be a little unfair to drag it all up again. However Ryan will under pressure to ask him so it will be interesting to see how he handles it. My guess is that he has a lot of career things going on at the moment, the recent BZ tour, the new album, his film debute, OZ X Factor and his charity swim accross the Irish Sea with Richard Branson - he may simply not have time to discuss his private life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Jayme101 wrote: »
      My guess is that he has a lot of career things going on at the moment, the recent BZ tour, the new album, his film debute, OZ X Factor and his charity swim accross the Irish Sea with Richard Branson - he may simply not have time to discuss his private life!

That's all anyone really wants to know though isn't it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Jayme101 wrote: »
      and his charity swim accross the Irish Sea ....

I can't barely resist the urge to take a cheap dig.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

I find this guy INCREDIBLY nauseating. He just said in an interview today (RE the fallout of Tubridy going light on him') that he has always kept his private life private. Greatest load of crock i have read in years.

He started out his career by saying he was a virgin (um personal much?), then when he did get married he traded off of it in every interview, always waffling on about how he loved his 'rock' and how he never looked at other women because he was with the most beautiful woman in the world. Cringeworthy stuff. You get away with that when you are a newly wed but after that? No. He then traded on his Mother's death in every interview - how he turned to drink. When his first kid was born they did an OK! spread for the $$$ and again for their 10th wedding anniversary. All for the $$$. Lets not forget the Nintendo ads where he trotted out his lovely kids and the wife for the $$$!

There's more, Remember those Brian Kennedy rumours? Who went on The Late Late and spoke about THOSE rumours AND did various candid interviews with Barry Egan in The Sunday Indo. He also spoke about his sex life, how he and his wife go to NY or Paris for a weekend to help their marriage survive (LOL) Who spoke about the morning his mother died in great detail? Even down to the fact that he was in bed with Yvonne when he got the call? Who went public with his issues and rift with his father?

The list goes on and on. Keating has traded off of his personal life for years and years. How he can say he does not discuss his private life is insulting and spineless. I wish this sorry excuse for a man would go and stay in Australia if they are sad enough to swallow his particular brand of BS. Ireland is obviously so small that the leading interviewer cannot even be partisan from his 'friendship' (ie; having to bump into his at showbiz do's) with Keating and ask him why somebody like him, who has put himself out there as this faithful and loving husband, has an affair for 7+ months. Let him say outright that he will not talk about it but do not totally avoid the topic. Keating has nurtured, promoted and encouraged the image of him as a family man. If it is somebody like Roy Keane who steadfastly keeps his family out of the limelight then yes, i agree that Ryan does not have the right to go there. NOT the attention seeking Keating.

His wife must be v desperate not to lose her position in society because I cannot fathom why she took him back. She obviously loves the lifestyle. I hope it works out for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

foodie66 wrote: »
      His wife must be v desperate not to lose her position in society because I cannot fathom why she took him back. She obviously loves the lifestyle. I hope it works out for her

Her position in society remains the same as it did before they split imo - before the split it probably was "Ah there's poor Yvonne who doesn't know her husband is carrying on behind her back" - and probably now it's "Ah there's poor Yvonne ...."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

casio4 wrote: »
      HelloMagazine290508005.jpg
      hello, I would say the reunion will happen when he splits with Boyzone and goes solo again, then it won't look so bad

Spot on:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Tubriody could have asked him:

* You’ve used the media to portray yourself as a devoted husband. Does your affair make you the biggest pop hypocrite since Chris de Burgh?
      * You have stage-managed your career through the media. Is the public not entitled to more than “we’re moving on”?
      * You have made millions from your relationship with the media. Should you be complaining about Press intrusion or should you just “say nothing at all”? [Cue gentle laughter from audience.]

good article here on the interview

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/column-the-hypocrisy-of-ronan-keating/

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

HA! Just read she's planning on being a tv presenter.......

bwahahahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Francine Cornell is selling her story now :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 groovygirl5

I feel sorry for Yvonne and especially with kids involved they deserve their privacy, francine should have more respect for Ronan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I guess Francine read one article of self promotion to many from Ronan Keating, and decided if he can cry to the media for a fee, then she can too! She was very dignified when the media storm was at it's worst.

Advertisement