Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

the mom from crystal swing looks younger than yvonne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

This Crystal Swing comparison is older than time itself.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

2008-05-yvonne-keating--ronan-keating-4.jpgmary3.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I think she looks like that other raddled old bitch Linda Martin
    congrats_pressconf_4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think she looks very like Ronan himself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she looks very like Ronan himself :p

Thats exactly why he wanted her in the first place, so the little fcuker could shag himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

purpur1 wrote: »
    Thats exactly why he wanted her in the first place, so the little fcuker could shag himself

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Honestly, who gives a flyin **** about Ronan poxy Keating and his wife:confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

73Cat wrote: »
    Honestly, who gives a flyin **** about Ronan poxy Keating and his wife:confused:

73Cat please read the charter before posting in here. If you don't wish to discuss celebrity or related issues please do not come into the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 login1

Well fair play to Yvonne - took a few years but payday has arrived.

best of luck to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

login1 wrote: »
    Well fair play to Yvonne - took a few years but payday has arrived.

best of luck to her.

/thread

A few days back she was apparently screaming at him, and it was going to take months to patch things up, but last i heard he was back in the house.

Whatever the particulars are of this, i'll never be convinced at least one of them wasn't playing up for the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

/thread

Whatever the particulars are of this, i'll never be convinced at least one of them wasn't playing up for the media.

Why would either one of them do that. This whole thing has proberly wrecked his career, and also there are 3 children involved which they would want to protect from all this. I'm sure all they both wanted was just to try and sort out their problems in private. However the media has deceided to play the whole thing out like its a living soap opera. Camped outside their home night and day reporting their every movement, the stress must be dreadful for the whole family.

/thread

A few days back she was apparently screaming at him, and it was going to take months to patch things up, but last i heard he was back in the house.

I'd say her more than him

Jayme101 wrote: »
    Why would either one of them do that. This whole thing has proberly wrecked his career, and also there are 3 children involved which they would want to protect from all this. I'm sure all they both wanted was just to try and sort out their problems in private. However the media has deceided to play the whole thing out like its a living soap opera. Camped outside their home night and day reporting their every movement, the stress must be dreadful for the whole family.

"Want" may be too strong a word. I doubt she 'suddenly' found out, probably knew for quite a while, but got a tip that the story was about to break and decided to give the appearance that she was reacting in a certain way in some sort of attempt to save face.

One day their marriage is on the rocks, she's supposedly screaming at him to get out of her sight. The next he's back in the house, albeit (apparently) in the spare room.

I don't know if she's trying to carve out some sort of 'media career' for herself, but if you're married to someone in that business, you'd have to live in la-la land (for want of a better term) to not apprecaite the possbility that they will cheat.

I'd say her more than him

Indeed. It probably hasn't done HIM any favours, and i don't know if it will really do her any favours either.

Maybe we'll see Ronan return to his solo career, and shed his cleancut image (cringe)

Jayme101 wrote: »

Hmmm, we are talking about the same man here, aren't we? Ronan Keating has played out every bit of his life to the camera's and papers. He chooses to overload people with personal information about his family, family life, and his own private life and has done since he was 16!! So i'm sorry, i have little sympathy for the way this is being played out in the media, because this is the world he has created for his family, he could have made the choice not to do so, but he did, and now it's made him look like a bigger arse than he ever was. I do feel sorry for the kids but i know Ronan is loving the media attention, going out on his bike everyday etc the state of him! We'd never seen him like that before. He's well aware of the photo opportunities, and he was always told, "All press is good press". He should be just dropped and ignored like the spoilt brat he is.

• Advertisement

"Want" may be too strong a word. I doubt she 'suddenly' found out, probably knew for quite a while, but got a tip that the story was about to break and decided to give the appearance that she was reacting in a certain way in some sort of attempt to save face.

One day their marriage is on the rocks, she's supposedly screaming at him to get out of her sight. The next he's back in the house, albeit (apparently) in the spare room.

I don't know if she's trying to carve out some sort of 'media career' for herself, but if you're married to someone in that business, you'd have to live in la-la land (for want of a better term) to not apprecaite the possbility that they will cheat.

Indeed. It probably hasn't done HIM any favours, and i don't know if it will really do her any favours either.

Maybe we'll see Ronan return to his solo career, and shed his cleancut image (cringe)

She wants to do presenting I think and this is raising her profile I bet she will be offered or on one or two reality shows before the year is out :rolleyes:

She wants to do presenting I think and this is raising her profile I bet she will be offered or on one or two reality shows before the year is out :rolleyes:

*further cringing*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

going out on his bike everyday etc the state of him!
    Classic - love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

i heard the wife was cast as skeletor in the new masters of the universe movie

this will save the studio a fortune on cgi and makeup

lucozader wrote: »

Nah she was cast as Gollem in the new Lord of the rings movie..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

According to the papers their has been a reconcillation between Yvonne & Ronan.. Now are they going to run that trough RTE 6.1 News this evening... like they did two weeks ago when they were to seperate.... Fcukin Muppets!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,729 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I am not at all surprised. Yvonne probably figures that ten million today could be 15 million in few years. You can't blame her really. All she has to do is limp along a while longer, like she and many others have been doing for so long.

SIX PACK wrote: »
    According to the papers their has been a reconcillation between Yvonne & Ronan.. !
    walshb wrote: »
    I am not at all surprised. Yvonne probably figures that ten million today could be 15 million in few years. .

Translation: Yvonne reconciled the various bank accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Translation: Yvonne reconciled the various bank accounts.
    Shur they might aswel throw that story into the 6.1 News since they were so eager to run the story when the Announced the Seperation... Fcuking Banana Republic :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Childhood sweethearts? How could they be childhood sweethearts when she's about ten years older than him.Seriously,there's no way in hell that she is 36.
    She's probably closer to 46....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

lucozader wrote: »

Miaow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

What's the story with these two now? Some papers are saying they're back together and others are saying it's completley over.

What's the story with these two now? Some papers are saying they're back together and others are saying it's completley over.

Apparently Keith Duffy and his missus are trying to get them back together

What's it got to do with them?! It should be between the two of them (and the rest of the world! :pac:)

Apparently they're moving house to get a 'new start' BUT the move was in progress before Ronan's behaviour became public knowledge.

If true, i'm inclined to take that as some proof that she knew well before the story broke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Starburst85

I read Yvonne was going to Oz with him...for the childrens sake to be closer to their dad and I also read that Yvonne rang the backing dancer who he had the fling with...wonder what words were exchanged there....

Speaking of cheats, I just don't know how Toni Terry took John back after what he did...

I read Yvonne was going to Oz with him...for the childrens sake to be closer to their dad and I also read that Yvonne rang the backing dancer who he had the fling with...wonder what words were exchanged there....

Speaking of cheats, I just don't know how Toni Terry took John back after what he did...

Yvonne singing

"No matter what they call us
    However they attack
    No matter where they take us
    We'll find our own way back"

OT: Toni keeps with John for the lifestyle to still be a wag

According to a tabloid headline i saw yesterday evening, he's out on his ar$e (again).

According to a tabloid headline i saw yesterday evening, he's out on his ar$e (again).

It depends on what newspaper you read. Think it's anyone's guess at the moment. I read today that he was spotted buying a 46 inch tv in Harvey Norman recently to watch the World Cup in his plush new apartment in Malahide and she's moving into the new gaf and selling the current one.

Does anyone actually want to see her take him back, or do they think he's a prick and he deserves it?

the papers are changing their story every day, last week they said they were back together at Cecelia Ahearns wedding, then they said they were at the wedding but sat at different tables

It depends on what newspaper you read. Think it's anyone's guess at the moment. I read today that he was spotted buying a 46 inch tv in Harvey Norman recently to watch the World Cup in his plush new apartment in Malahide and she's moving into the new gaf and selling the current one.

Does anyone actually want to see her take him back, or do they think he's a prick and he deserves it?
    whether she's taking him back or not he doesn't seem to be suffering much, she should have locked the doors and refused to let him see the kids for a week or so. That would have humiliated him with the tabloids watching his every move, sure if she doesn't take him back hasn't he the mistress waiting for him and she's just waiting for the right time to sell her story she wont do it now, if there is a chance he will go to her but if he goes back to the wife she will tell all to the news of the world or someone

Has the dancer sold her story yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,247 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I don't think Mrs keating trusts duffy either!

Didn't look too upset lastnight in London did he? Tosser looks as smug as ever.
    article-0-0A0E2877000005DC-420_468x775.jpg

• Advertisement

ah comon! there is nothing wrong with that photo

The auld combover is looking good in that pic...its become a bit detached from his pate though..there mustve been a high wind.

Degsy wrote: »
    The auld combover is looking good in that pic...its become a bit detached from his pate though..there mustve been a high wind.
    he's going for the jedward look:D

casio4 wrote: »
    he's going for the jedward look:D

Who's tha fat heap on the right of the pic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Blake fielder Civil......really let himself go hasn't he

Amy should have worn heels then she wouldn't have to stand on her tippy toes:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

There's d*ckface Keating putting his career and "public image" aka MASSIVE EGO ahead of his long suffering wife and kids yet again.

He's a 2 faced little p*ick - he talked loads of s*it about Amy Winehouse not so long ago in an interview (i don't know what granted him that honour, was he trying to say his music is better than hers? HA) and now look at him sleazing in for the photo opportunity.

****Blood boiling*****!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HipLady

must b hard tho as every time he goes near his house the paparazzi r there following his every move.i wouldnt wish that on any one

ah comon! there is nothing wrong with that photo

If he's so desperately trying to fix his marriage what is he doing partying in London?!!

The most hilarious thing is that he was voted eight best Celebrity Dad of the Year in the UK yesterday!! :rolleyes:

If he's so desperately trying to fix his marriage what is he doing partying in London?!!

The most hilarious thing is that he was voted eight best Celebrity Dad of the Year in the UK yesterday!! :rolleyes:
    So he should stop earning money to save his marraige?

So he should stop earning money to save his marraige?
    Partying isn't earning money. If he had a concert or tv appearance to do fair enough but this was just a party. I'm sure it wasn't that necessary to be seen at it. He's acting like nothings wrong and I presume he's gotten away with the cheating and she's taken him back, he wouldn't be out like that looking happy as Larry if she hadn't.

• Advertisement
Advertisement