Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronan Keating splits up with wife Yvonne

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

What a joke! No one will ever take them seriously as a couple ever again. Idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wait for an OK/Hello or RSVP picture special on the couple :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I said the exact same thing on the day they announced the "split" but gave them the benefit of the doubt cuz the kids etc. But it was a complete and utter joke right from the start. I'm boycotting this p*ick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Michael B wrote: »
    What a joke! No one will ever take them seriously as a couple ever again. Idiots.

Again?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

...are they really that stuck for content?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It would make you sick, they don't just make up, they want everyone to be there when they renew their vows, a private one in Australia and another one here in Ireland for family and friends

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    It would make you sick, they don't just make up, they want everyone to be there when they renew their vows, a private one in Australia and another one here in Ireland for family and friends

Let me guess, the magazine at the first one describes it as 'intimate'.

The second magazine however gets to photograph them renewing their vows in front of all their 'showbiz friends'.

As much as this whole things makes me nauseous, i'd be interested to see what 'celebrities' turn up at the (hypothetical?) second renewal.

...and it's the old cliche, but i do feel kind of sorry for the kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

Re-newing their vows!!??!! What a load of sh*te! I'd have much more respect for them if they stayed out of the limelight for a while and just worked on things behind closed doors. What makes this even more laughable is that they were the ones who announced their seperation in the first place, that girl didn't sell any stories to the papers and it could all have been kept very hush hush if they had handled it better. I mean to come out with a statement that you are seperating and then two months later you are re-newing your vows!! Incredible! Tacky showbiz couple.

To be honest I never really liked Yvonne after her appearance on the Late Late Show, anyone remember it? It was around the time Boyzone got back together and all their families were in the audience, Pat talked to Yvonne for a little while and she came across terribly, boasting about how she gets tables in restaurants because of who she is!:rolleyes: She obviously didn't realise what a tw*t she sounded like but I swear I could see Ronan cringing slightly, he must have known how pretentious she sounded. Anyway I digress.....

They will reel in every celeb friend they have, the more familiar faces the more they get paid by OK/Hello. I would put money on it now that Keith Duffy will have a few Coronation Street actors/actresses as friends at the wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Dub Ste

If we all ignore them,will they JUST GO AWAY........

Really,who cares about this karaoke singer and his missus,who cares??

Roll on september when the Late Late is back on,they will be on there spilling their guts.................makes me sick

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Jayme101

None of this has been confirmed by Ronan or Yvonne, it is simply yet another newspaper claim, which has now been dismissed in the Belfast Telegraph this morning by more "close friends". Yes the two of them have been living together for the last 5 weeks, in Dublin and now in Australia. They are obviously working to repair their marriage, and they do seem to be hedging towards a full reconciliation and perhaps in the future they will re-take their vows. Their original wedding was done on their own with one witness - no magazine deal. When they re-newed their vows 2 years later they did so with just close friends and family -there was no magazine deal. So after all that has happened if they did re-new their vows its very unlikely that they would do so in full media spotlight.

• Advertisement

lets hope that's true and we are spared the renewing of the vows

neveah wrote: »
    Re-newing their vows!!??!!

'Renewing their career(s)'.

Note use of quotes, and plural, inferring that Yvonne thinks this will somehow make her famous for being something other than the 'scorned' wife of a mediocre
    singer/songwriter with delusions of grandeur.

Dub Ste wrote: »
    If we all ignore them,will they JUST GO AWAY........

I don't want to ignore them. I want to give the warbling twit a clip around the ear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 robbiettmark

Jayme101 wrote: »

Good, always thought Yvonne was a bit of a stuck up cow!!! Ronan's better off without her!

Tacky showbiz couple.

To be honest I never really liked Yvonne after her appearance on the Late Late Show, anyone remember it? It was around the time Boyzone got back together and all their families were in the audience, Pat talked to Yvonne for a little while and she came across terribly, boasting about how she gets tables in restaurants because of who she is!:rolleyes: She obviously didn't realise what a tw*t she sounded like but I swear I could see Ronan cringing slightly, he must have known how pretentious she sounded. Anyway I digress.....

I remember that and I thought the exact same thing, he seemed a bit more in touch with reality and she just came across as a snooty cow!! "You know Pat, if i cant get into a restaurant, I'll get Ronan to call them up and go "Hi, Ronan here, can you get a table for my wife" " What fcuking relevance was that statement to the interview? I swear I could see some of the other wives squirming when she says that. But that's them all over - highly arrogant couple.

Back together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1299026/Ronan-Keating-wife-Yvonne-resurrect-12-year-marriage-cheating-scandal.html

Just so we're all clear ......

RONAN + YVONNE + SPLIT = PUBLICITY STUNT.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a253865/ronan-keating-my-marriage-is-all-good.html

Smug twat...did the dancer sell her story?...or was she paid off?

^http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a253865/ronan-keating-my-marriage-is-all-good.html

Smug twat...did the dancer sell her story?...or was she paid off?

"Ronan Keating has confirmed that his 12-year-marriage is back on track after claims that he had an affair."

^ it's not a "claim", he admitted it to his wife....clearly the dancer tried to tout her story to the tabs, but was probably paid off a smug boys "people".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

^ it's not a "claim", he admitted it to his wife....clearly the dancer tried to tout her story to the tabs, but was probably paid off a smug boys "people".

..or nobody gave a damn.

• Advertisement

Ah, i get it.

'Ronan Keating is one of Ireland's most talented singer/songwriters, his representatives today claimed.'

Ah, i get it.

'Ronan Keating is one of Ireland's most talented singer/songwriters, his representatives today claimed.'

(LMFAO)

Should read "Ronan Keating is an average singer from Ireland who sells lots of cover records to housewives that fancy him and think he's an angelic catholic boy".

As for the "newspapers claimed" bit - he could sue if the allegations were incorrect. Every single paper that's printed the story wouldn't make that mistake. Tis safe to say he had a 7 month affair with a dancer called Francine Cornell.

Back on topic - definitely think one of his people paid off the dancer- like they probably did of a certain painting of him in a cocktail dress that we'll probably never see again....

DIdn't she have Max Clifford representing her a while back?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Whippersnapper

I went looking for that clip and in it, Mikey's wife Karen talks about being a dancer and falling for the guy in the band. She also mentions that Gary Barlow married one of his dancers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcTuU4DFmMo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I guess they need more press to keep people guessing, more "exclusives" for the both of them then (sic)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's a right old song and dance. Ronan and Yvonne's Bogus Journey.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It's a right old song and dance. Ronan and Yvonne's Bogus Journey.

Two words that Ronan knows little about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

When the money's right they'll get back together.

have they not done Hello/Ok magazine yet? or are they waiting for a renew of the vows :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Obviously what he did was wrong but i though she would take him back.

have they not done Hello/Ok magazine yet? or are they waiting for a renew of the vows :rolleyes:

Maybe when Alex and Katie are done renewing the business arr...sorry 'Marriage'.

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Obviously what he did was wrong but i though she would take him back.

How else would she get a table in a booked out restaurant?

wernstrom! wrote: »
    How else would she get a table in a booked out restaurant?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ... She lives on another planet. Still don't believe they're fully broken up. That w**ker was on the golf course the other day, all smiles with his wedding ring still on. He likes this level of media interest.

Thought they had gotten back together going on what he said in Australia?

this makes me sick are we meant to think the photographer did a zoom in of her getting a tattoo, he was right there in the room for feck sake these two are fame hungry:rolleyes:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321457/Ronan-Keating-wife-Yvonne-ride-Australian-sunset.html

this makes me sick are we meant to think the photographer did a zoom in of her getting a tattoo, he was right there in the room for feck sake these two are fame hungry:rolleyes:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321457/Ronan-Keating-wife-Yvonne-ride-Australian-sunset.html

I think its just their way of letting the media know that they are back together, without making an official announcement;). Also if you notice the shop has a huge window, photograph could stand out side and get a good enough shot of her tattoo.

• Advertisement

Thought they had gotten back together going on what he said in Australia?

I think they have been back together for a while, them being photographed together is just making it public. Especially for some press in OZ who were reporting that he was enjoying the single life, and trying to get shots of him with other women when obviously he is still very married to Yvonne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alex4u

well its good for both if they are together again

I hope the press will leave them alone now when Ronan returns to Ireland in 2 weeks time. I'm so glad that they have managed to sort things out between them despite the media intrusion into their private lives. Staying together and working through things is a rarerity in todays celeb culture.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ronan-keating-declares-his-love-for-his-estranged-wife-yvonne/story-e6frf96o-1225951368552

Are we still talking about these z-listers?

I hope the press will leave them alone now when Ronan returns to Ireland in 2 weeks time.]

That's not what they said.

• Advertisement

So he writes a little note in his album and all is fine between them again....lucky for him. Muppet. She's worse for taking him back. It really annoys me that he uses the death of his bandmate to justify all of this too, his affair was going on way before Stephen died. Twat.

It was obvious they were going to reconcile (if they ever even split) - i reckon this whole split thing was just a mega publicity stunt to keep his profile active in Europe while he was over in Oz. Sure they were probably having marital problems over the affair etc, but they announced this split and reconciled too quickly for it to ever have any real substance. He's been very much in the limelight throughout all this and has been loving it, definitely not the picture of a devastated husband trying to make things work in private. She's the biggest muppet in all this, i feel very sorry for the kids with parents like that. Extremely immature couple - they belong together, i wish they'd fcuk off from our front pages though.

No doubt "Cheating Keating" will once again try to construct his "Choir Boy Keating" image again. Lying little w@nker!

It really annoys me that he uses the death of his bandmate to justify all of this too, his affair was going on way before Stephen died. Twat.

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

No he didn't.

purpur1 wrote: »
    It was obvious they were going to reconcile (if they ever even split) - i reckon this whole split thing was just a mega publicity stunt to keep his profile active in Europe while he was over in Oz. Sure they were probably having marital problems over the affair etc, but they announced this split and reconciled too quickly for it to ever have any real substance. He's been very much in the limelight throughout all this and has been loving it, definitely not the picture of a devastated husband trying to make things work in private. She's the biggest muppet in all this, i feel very sorry for the kids with parents like that. Extremely immature couple - they belong together, i wish they'd fcuk off from our front pages though.

No doubt "Cheating Keating" will once again try to construct his "Choir Boy Keating" image again. Lying little w@nker!

Publicity stunt? That is a ridculus thing to say, and quite immature thing to suggest. Why on earth would anyone in their right minds stage something that would completely wreck their image and thus damage their career in the process. I know people that met him during the time of the initial break up and I can assure you he was devestated at what he had done and was completely distraut at the thought of loosing his family. He has certainly not loved the attention all this has caused to them all, he is deeply ashamed.

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust. They obviously have a lot of love for each other, and the fact that they have saved their marriage is great for them and their children.

Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity. Believe me they are both good parents and there is no way they would have created something that would damage their children for the sake of a couple of front page spreads - they are not Jordan and Peter for christ sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Did he REALLY do that?

If so. Words fail me.

I have seen many quotes from him and "friends" saying that he was going through a rough time when his affair happened and a big part of that was Stephen dying a few months later while he continued to have the affair with the dancer. So yes, he did say that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Publicity stunt? That is a ridculus thing to say, and quite immature thing to suggest. Why on earth would anyone in their right minds stage something that would completely wreck their image and thus damage their career in the process. I know people that met him during the time of the initial break up and I can assure you he was devestated at what he had done and was completely distraut at the thought of loosing his family. He has certainly not loved the attention all this has caused to them all, he is deeply ashamed.

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust. They obviously have a lot of love for each other, and the fact that they have saved their marriage is great for them and their children.

Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity. Believe me they are both good parents and there is no way they would have created something that would damage their children for the sake of a couple of front page spreads - they are not Jordan and Peter for christ sake!

Well you're obviously biased because you know them or know people that know them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,247 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

puke.....the star reports today that he has a tribute the wife on the sleeve notes for his new cd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

the dancer is WAY better looking

He has been very lucky that Yvonne has given him another chance, but they have both been working on it for 6 months, it did not happen over night like some of the newspapers reported, it took time to re-build that trust.

It took 6 months hard work.....At opposite sides of the globe. Yep.
    Its so obvious that your hate for him clouds your judgement. I know you will come back with all publicity is good publicity.

It's so obvious that your obsessive love infatuation for him clouds your judgement.

I don't hate Cheating Keating. That takes way too much effort to hate someone and I couldn't hate someone I don't know nor could I be infatuated with someone I don't know personally either..... that's just strange because i'm not 12 ! However, I dislike him greatly because i think he's manipulating with less talent than he thinks he has, and i do believe that the majority of the public think that too. But that's just my opinion, mind you, before you go hell for leather on it again because i'm not in love with him :):D

Anyway back on topic

• Advertisement
Advertisement